🍋Project Partner🍋

(male y/n in this one 😉)

Y/n's POV-
"Alright Cup, I guess we can do the project at my house." I said. He smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. "Nice." He ruffled my hair and off we went. It was a bit if a long walk home, but he didn't seem to mind.
"Why do you think the teacher would assign us together?" I asked. "I don't know. Maybe because of our last names or some shit like that." He threw his baseball up in the air and caught it with his other hand.
I sighed and opened the fence gate. He walked in and cleaned his shoes on the mat. "Come on in." I said. He stepped inside and looked down at me as if asking, 'what now?'.
"My room is u-upstairs." I said. I walked up the small staircase, Cup following me closely.
"Here we are." I opened my bedroom door and let him in.
"Wow. You really keep it clean here, ey?" He looked at the little lights I had in my room, all hung up on the walls and little pictures that decorates the strings of golden lights.
"Nice." He sat down on my bet, flopping right onto his back.
"Ahem, the assignment?" I asked. "yeah...um. how about you do it. I hardly pay attention in class..so meh~" he chuckled. "Oh hell no. Get the fuck up and help me with this work." I hit him with my book in the stomach, causing him to groan. "Ugh." He stayed still, holding his stomach.
After a while he finally budged. "Fine, pipsqueak!" He pulled me down onto the bed with him and we began on the project.
I did most of the work, since he obviously didn't know what the hell it was we were required to do. "No, You gotta put that over there!" I told him. "Sorry, jeez." He glued the piece of paper where I td him to and later back on the bed board. "God, this is so boring." He sighed.
"Shut up and help me." I pulled him back to work.
This went on for hours, maybe 5 or 6, I don't know.
"Here, put this one there." He told me.
"See? You're getting the hang of it." I smiled. He scoffed and turned away. I could tell his face had turned red, because he kept on trying to cover himself up with his jacket. "heh!" I giggled and kept pasting the rest of the pieces down.
"That's all we had to do for today, bug guy. Relax." I said.
"Really?" He asked. "Yes." I smiled. He looked at me, pulling his jacket away from his face.
"Okay...my turn!" He grabbed my face and planted a large kiss on my lips.
"What the hell!?" I pulled back, started. "W-wait! Why d-d-did you do that!?" I could feel my whole body go red in seconds.
"You tortured me with this project shit for too long, so it's my turn to torture you!~" he pinned me down onto the bed and started hitting harshly onto my neck. I moaned out in pleasure, loving what was happening. "Wait! C-could you shut the door?" I asked. "I don't want anyone wlsking in on us!" Is asked.
"Sure thing." He got off of me and slammed the door shut. He locked it and put a chair underneath the handle to keep it shut.
He walked over to me and took his loose sweatshirt off. His fit torso turned me on in ways I can't even begin to describe!
I watched him as he got closer and took my clothes off. I later there, feeling his hands finally remove my underwear. I felt the cold hit my body, but not for long. He placed his hand on my small member and began to pump it with delicacy. "Pfft! You're so little!~" he teased. I groaned from the embarrassment and turned my head to the pillow next to me.
He unzipped his pants and yanked down his boxers. I stared at his member that looked as if it were 12 inches or something like that!
"Heh, what's the matter?~" he gripped my little legs around his waist and pulled dme up from the pillow. I gripped onto him like a scared kitten and refused to move.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. "But..can you please b-be gentle? It's my first time~" I leaned into the crook of his neck and waited nervously. "Of course, nerdy~" he pushed in gently, rubbing my back to keep my comfort.

(Cup's POV-)
I entered him slowly, trying my best not to hurt him. "You're so warm, baby~" I whispered into his ear. He moaned out a bit loudly, most likely enjoying everything that was happening to him.
'this is way too rushed, you idiot!' I thought to myself. It was true though. I had just now gotten to know him better and have him as a project buddy when all of a sudden I'm acting like a fuckboy!
I kissed his little neck and tried to ignore myself. He stopped his sort arms around my neck and hurried his face in my neck. I grabbed his head and stared into his gorgeous eyes. "C-Cuppy?~" he moaned out. I bit my lip and kissed him deeply. I explored his entire mouth and pushed him down even harder this time. He jolted up, his back arching. "Ah! C-Cuppy n-no!!~" he gasped for air, but I don't let him. I kissed him again and again. I bit his lip vigorously and even made him bleed.
"S-s-sorry baby boy, I just can't help it!!~" I rubbed his bottom gently, apologizing for my abrupt movements. He kissed my cheek and began to move at his own pace. I sat there, watching him with content as he struggled to stay on top of it steadily. It slipped out by accident and he flipped right on my stomach. "Pfft!" I laughed. He groaned and tried to posturing himself over me again. "Need some help?~" I asked. He nodded. I place for right against his entrance and slammed him down all the way. He lumped a little, but not enough to fall off of it again since I held him in place. "AUGH!~ C-CUPPY!!~" he moaned out, biting his little soft lips. "what?~" He gasped out and tried to catch his breath. I brought him up close to me and repeatedly slammed him down in me, over and over again.
Eventually,the got s little too hot and came all over himself, some of his warm cum spilling onto my stomach. "Heh~ look who's being a messy bitch!~" I laughed.
"S-shut up!~" he gasped. "You look so cute like this, y/n~" I said. He smacked my stomach getting some of his own juice all over his hand.
"Gross!"
"What! It's your own mess~" I pulled him down and kissed his forehead. He bellyflopped onto me, getting covered in cum.
"I ain't even finished.~" I said. He looked at me me fretfully.
I moved a bit and started to empty myself out inside him. "N-no wait!~" he jumped up and gripped the sheets so tightly, I was glad he wasn't holding onto me.
Some of my cum spilled out of his pretty hole, staining the sheets. He moaned out, panting like crazy in my arms.
"Do it again!" He demanded.
"What what!?" I laughed out.
"I'm serious!~" he yanked me up and kissed me desperately.
"Please do it again!~" he kissed me repeatedly, getting lost in the sweet feeling.
"Alright alright~"
I pet his little head.
"I guess we can go for another round~"

You guys tell me if I should make another chalet of this shit or not, alright?