Spin the bottle!NEKO

Another party, more drugs, whores, and alcohol.
We had just graduated college and the party was getting good! We were shaving it at my dorm, one in which I shared it with the college's #1 fuckboy.

{Cup's POV-}
"Hey y/n!" I said. She looked back at me with a drink smile. "Yes~?" She tumbled over towards me and relaxed her head on my shoulder. "Here." I handed her the crack she'd asked me for last time and received a large wet kiss on the lips. "Thanks baby~" she said and walked off. I smiled and bit my lip. Her lips tasted so good~.
A few hours later, I walked over to her and pulled her away from the group. She stumped and gave me a cherry. "Come 'ere.~" she said, wagging her little tail. "alright~" I bit down and she bit the other one. I ripped mine off the stem and she pulled it away. We made out right there in the hallway for what felt like hours! "You taste so good, baby~" I said. She wagged her tail and bit her lip.
"Maybe after everyone leaves, we could get in on some little fun, ey?~" she suggested. "Sure dollface~" I said.
The party lasted until 5 in the morning. It until 5:45 did everyone actually disappear back into their own dorms.
I crawled into bed and woke up with y/n on top of me. "Hey baby~ wake up~" she said. I couldn't help but laugh at her hangover face.
"What's wrong,doll?" I asked. "My head hurts!" She whined. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her cute little ears. She purred sweetly and rolled around in my arms.
I pinned her to the bed and slapped my lips into hers. She moaned into the kiss, turning me on!
"C-CUPPY~" she yelled. I stopped and looked down at her. She tightened her lips and looked away. "Can you be gentle?" She asked. "Of course~" I pecked her cheek and gave her exactly what she wanted.

While we were at it, she did leave a few scratches on me every now and then. Her little paws clung to my back as I made her mine. "Oh fuck Cuppy~ I think I'm cl-close!~" she moaned out in a pitched tone. I licked her neck and gave her permission. "Go ahead then~" she came as soon as I spoke. I grabbed her by the throat and gave it a light squeeze. "Like that~" I asked. She nodded eagerly. "Again pleeeeeease!!!~~" she arched her back, her (b/s) chest pressed up against mine. I nibbled on her nipple for a bit and then layer next to her.

"You did take the pills right?" I asked. "Yep, so don't worry. I won't get pregnant." She said with a smile. I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep.

It's short and crappy because I was bored and had a surprise test today at school..sorry