Kissy pt.2 (🍋🍋🍋)

He looked at me wide-eyed.
"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Please?" I wrapped dmt arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. "Well ok." He pulled the sheets off of us and undid his shorts. I yanked off my clothes and waited for him to do his magic.
He stared at me as if in a trance. "You're absolutely amazing~" he inched closer to me and planted a large hot kiss on my lips. I kissed back and clawed at his back.
He pinned me down and yanked my legs right over his shoulders. I laid back, waiting for the fun to start.
"Pfft....so desperate~" he taunted. I felt my cheeks go red and I turned away. He chuckled and slipped into me gently.
"Ah!" I yelped. "You okay? Am I going to fast?" He stopped suddenly and waited for me to calm down. "No, it's just you're really big." I said embarrassed.
"Oh." He went in a little slower and rubbed my thighs as an apology. I smiled up at him, enjoying it even more by the second.
He moved down his hand and started stroking my member kinda roughly.
"W-wait!~" I arched my back and moved a Little, trying to get out of his grasp. He clung to me tightly and pumped dme till I turned red. "Cuppy!~" I grabbed a pillow and nearly ripped it up into shreds right in my hands.
"What's the matter baby?~" he licked up my cum, sending shivers down my spine. "Don't do that!~" I was still red from embarrassment and I knew he loved it. He slammed into me roughly, causing me to jolt up like crazy. He held my thighs tightly sinking his fingers into them.
He kissed my knees and rubbed the sides of my hips when i got too loud. I threw my pillow across the room and felt a rush coming on again.
He came before I did however. His boiling hot seed just filling me up in less then a second.
"Cuppy please!!~ MORE!~" I arched my back again and felt him drop my legs. He pulled dme up and onto his lap and started slamming me up and down on him.
I tried to grab onto him, but he was stronger. He was making sure I regret ever eating 'no' to him last night.
"You're so cute and small, my little y/n~~" he pumped me up with cum, spilling some out of me and all over both of us. I came and poured it all out in his stomach.
"You nasty little-" he looked really mad which scared me. I stayed still for as much as I could, but that didn't make him forgive me. He slammed me into the bed and came up behind me.
"Gross little slut~" he rocketed  inside me and refused to slow down his place, no matter how much I begged. He kept on pumping into me non-stop.
"I clawed at the sheets under me and moaned like never before. I was sure the neighbors could hear us at their point.
"Feeling like a mess now don't cha?" He smirked. I groaned and felt a knot come up in my stomach for the third time.
"CUPPY~ I'm gonna--!!~"
"No you're not. I'll give you permission!" He slapped my left ass cheek and kept puking into me harshly.
I gasped from the pain and sudden pleasure I felt right afterwards.
"Please Cuppy~ let me C-Cuppy!~ please let me cum!~" I begged.
He did the listen and just kept forcing his large member into me.
After a while, after I'd guess he was close, he rubbed my Becka an told me, "go ahead, baby boy~".
I felt my juice squirt like crazy, staining everything!
He poured into me again, slamming into me a few times more before finally pulling out and laying back. He pulled me off my uncomfortable position and laid me back against him.
We were a mess! No seriously.
It was a cum nest!
He kissed me a few times and fell right back asleep. I did too since I must admit I was really tired after all morning.