Weed

{y/n is male in this one}

I may y/n at a high school party. He was a shy kind of guy. He had messy hair and stuttered almost in every sentence. I loved that about him. He looked so innocent, he even convinced me he truly was.
At the party, he sat at the far corner on the couch and stared at the drink in his hand. I stepped away from the group and walked towards him. "Hey, why ain't ya over here with the rest of us?" I asked. He scooted to the side, trying to give me more room. "I'm a bit weird...and I don't want to make a roll of myself if I go out there." He said. He twirled a strand of his hair in his fingers, looking at me intently. "Alright fine. I'll just stay here with you." I said. He turned red and looked down at his lap. "What? Don't want me here?" I snickered.
"W-what!? No...you can stay..I mean I just don't want to go out there." He fiddled with his fingers and looked away from me. "Heh. Here." I handed him the weed I'd been smoking and watched him take a long whiff. He blew out the smoke and teared up. "Ow..my eyes hurt." He said. I later back on the sofa and chuckled."no shit.. it's weed. You're eyes are gonna start looking red in a bit." I ruffled his hair and let my hand fall. It accidentally landed right on top of his.
"Sorry." I pulled my hand back and rested it on my lap. He looked at me and leaned into the crook of my neck. "No.. it's fine." He whispered. I looked at him and felt a small blush creep it's way up my high face. He looked really cute up close, and he was really really close right now.
I didn't hesitate and grabbed his face, pulling him into a kiss. I savoured his sweet lips, running my tongue all along his.
We made out for like a minute or two before he needed to catch his breath. "I d-d-didn't know y-you liked gu-guys. Are you gay?" He covered his already red face and sunk into embarrassment. I hugged him into my chest and gave his forehead a light kiss.
"Fuck that...you look so damn good right now..I think I might just be.." I pulled his face towards mine and gave him another long kiss. I explored his little mouth and bit down onto his bottom lip. He hugged me, sinking his nails into my back.
We pulled apart and looked at each other lustfully.

"Wanna take this upstairs?~" I asked.