(trigger warning!⚠️) That Party

< again, y/n is female>

We brought our drugs to school and got caught. Cuphead got expelled and thrown out if his home. I was a cheerleader and he played in the basketball team. He was number 6, 'lucky 6' that called him.
He lives in the streets now. On drugs and involved in some crazy shit. Debts everywhere, drug dealers and whores. He's ruined.
His dealer says it's ironic. "A porcelain, fragile blue blood, running in the streets like a ceramic." He'd say.
I met him at a party. He td me everything that had happened and that's when I confessed that I was that cheerleader that had bought his drugs. He got mad at me, but I somehow ended up in his bed. I woke up, bite marks all over my chest and shoulders. Hickeys all over my lips and neck when i looked in the mirror. It almost seems like a dream. I ruined both our lives and yet here we were, sleeping in the same bed.
I woke him up with a kiss and let him hug me down. He cuddled me, his lips only inches from mine. The tape still playing in the background, soothing us both. I laid there with him, just feeling his warm breath on my face. He stank of alcohol and marijuana. The weed clung to me like a scared kitten.
In the evening, I finally got up and left. "That was just a joke, a one-night stand." I reminded myself. I took a bus home and didn't see him again in months.
All the while, I couldn't get him out of my head. He looked just as innocent as he did when we were 16. His breath just smelled of drug and he had Jello on his head. Not too much had changed.
"God...I hope he's ok." I said, falling asleep after another hook up with some other guy I met at another party. Call me slut, but this was fun.
A week went by and it felt like a year, so you can already imagine what 3 months felt like. I want back to that clubs nd saw him sitting at the bar, taking shots of cherry vodka. "Hey." I came from behind, tapping his shoulder. "He turned around and looked kinda startled to see it was me. "What are you doing here?" He asked, almost insulted. "Heh. I wanted to see you again and I can go wherever I want." I smirked. He shifted a bit flustered. "Sorry about last time." He said, taking another shot of alcohol. "Shut it, that was fun." I took his glass and drank it up. "Slut." He blushed. "Say what you want, but just remember you're more fucked than I am." I leaned in and twirled his blonde curl in my finger. He blew a cloud of weed at me, wheezing at my intoxicated expression. " What the fuck!?" I swatted at the smoke and punched him in the gut. He groaned and picked me up. He carried me back to his home and once again, I woke up in his sheets. I sighed and turned over to look at him. He wasn't in bed, however.
I got scared and go of up from bed. I went to be to the room next door, but just found his brother sleeping peacefully. I closed the door and headed for the living room. He was there, passed out with a load of cuts all over this body!
"Holy fuck, Cuphead!" I ran over to the side kit and slapped him awake. "What the fuck did you do!?" I took his bleeding arm and saw maybe a hundred cuts on it. His other arm was the same. Not to mention his legs! He looked like a roll of sushi, cut up into little pieces.
"Leave me alone, will ya." He rolled over na striped to fall back asleep. "No! You fucking idiot! Why would you fucking do this to yourself, tell me?" I grabbed the band aids and placed them in his torn up knees. He had a large gash on his shoulder, so I grabbed a large patch and stuck it on there too.  "Ugh, fine." He rolled up and let me continue. He winced when poured the alcohol all over his shoulder. "It's like you're trynna bathe me in this." He remarked, smiling. I shook my head and kept cleaning him up. Once he was Sall bandaged, I started asking questions.
"Tell me, for fucks sake why you did this shit!". I ordered. He shrugged and gave me the silliest answer imaginable. "I felt like it. I just got high and thought about doing it." "Are you fucking mental? You could've died!" I teared up. " Quit crying, bitch. Be glad I didn't do that to you. I'm just....suicidal I guess." He mumbled. I hugged him desperately hoping he'd give in and tell me why. He remained silent, just feeling me tremble in his arms. "What about me!? Don't you care about what I'd do if you left?" I was a crying mess right now, pouring gallons of salty tears on his chest. He rubbed my back and gave my forehead a gentle kiss. "No...I honestly didn't. I just wanted all this to be over." He said. "What?"
"I owe over 3 million Euro to some asshole, I'm addicted to so much shit, the cops are after me, and I got diabetes! My life is bullshit!" He said. He laid back on the couch and held his face. He teared up and let the tear small down. I sat next to him, patting his shoulder. "Sorry...I didn't know." I rested my head on his trembling shoulder. He hugged me tightly, pouring his eyes out along with me.