Depressed pt. 2

Y/n woke up to breakfast in bed. "what's all this?" They asked. Cuphead walked in with some orange juice and smiled. "I see you're awake." He pecked their cheek and sat next to them. "Eat up. When you're done, come to the restroom so I can clean up your wounds, kay?" He rubbed y/n's back and walked out of the room.
Y/n ate as quickly as they could and ran down to the bathroom. "Thanks for making me breakfast, Cuppo." They said. "No prob. Come on, I gotta get you fixed up." He took their hand and walked them past the doorway and into the tub. "Roll up your sleeves please." Y/n was hesitant, but obeyed. Cup grabbed some swabs and placed them along the cuts. He washed the wounds and even had to see one shut. "Bite onto this." He handed them a piece of leather. He seemed up the cuts and gave y/n endless kisses afterwards. He wiped the tears in their eyes and rocked them in his arms. "Shh.. it's ok." Y/n wrapped their arms around his neck, giving him one deep kiss. They stayed still for a moment, just lost in the feeling. Y/n had almost forgotten about the immense pain in their arms and stomach just from looking at Cuphead.
"Sorry." They said. They backed away and let Cuphead proceed. "It's fine. I'd been waiting for an excuse to get a kiss like that outta you~" he wrapped y/n's arms in bandages and put a large patch in the side of their stomach. "Come on, let's get you dressed." He helped them ups nd walked them back into their bedroom. Y/n sat down on the edge of the bed and let Cuphead find them something to wear. "Here put this on." He gave them some jeans and a warm sweater. They quickly pulled the outfit on when Cuphead walked out. He came back with some boiling hot tea and some crackers. "This'll help your stomach. He handed them the tea and made sure they drank it all. "Mm, thanks." He nodded in response and gave y/n yet another kiss on the lips.
"You wanna go to town so we can buy some cleaning supplies?" Y/n nodded. "I noticed you got a lot of mess and not enough supplies to clean it up." He laughed. Y/n scoffed and followed him happily.
He helped them into his car and drove them for over an hour into the town plaza. "I'll get your stuff, you stay here." He said. Y/n nodded and turned on the radio to their favorite station.  Cuphead only took like 5 minutes to come back with almost every cleaning supply imaginable. "Let's go." He drove all the way back home and carried y/n to the living room in his arms. He pushed over the drugs and the piles of clothes so they could sit. "Where'd you get this?" He held the coke in front of their face and looked rather disappointed. "There was this guy I dated for some time. He offers me the drugs and when we broke up, I found out he'd left me some of the drugs." Y/n said. "What the hell." Cup grabbed all the drugs and threw them in a bag. He went outside and threw them out back. "I'll be back and burn those." He picked up the clothes and threw them in a basket. He went to the laundry room and placed it on top of the washing machine. "Wanna watch something?" He turned on the TV and switched between a few channels. He handed y/n the remote and went back to work. Y/n switched it to a certain channel and later snack int eh couch. Cup couldn't help but blush at how cute he thought they looked. "I'll get you a blanket." He pulled the blanket over them and placed a pillow under their head.
He wiped the windows and swept the floors. He mopped the kitchen and organized all the clothing that still had tagged on them. He threw the dirty laundry into the washing machine and then into the dryer. He folded it all on the floor, next to y/n.
He switched the light bulbs in every room if the house and went  into the restroom to mop.
y/n had fallen asleep in the living room. Cup came back for the glass cleaner and noticed. He pulled the blanket over their  neck and rubbed the side of their waist. "Sleep tight, darling." He pecked their cheek and continued cleaning.

Once he was done, he carried y/n in his arms and later with them in bed. He pulled their slippers off and rolled them up in a fluffy blanket. He closed the blinds and set the temperature to 72°.
When y/n woke up, they noticed they were wrapped in Cup's arms. "Umm... Cuppy.." they whispered. He didn't budge. They booped his nose, waking him up. "Hey babe." He ruffled his Jello hair and rolled over in bed. "sleep well??" He hugged y/n close. "Yeah, thanks to you." They got up and cuddled on top of him. He chuckled and kissed they warm lips gently. "Love you." He said. "I love you too."

Cuphead got up a few minutes later and prepared dinner. He cooked some meat and fixed up a salad. Y/n walked down and sat in the kitchen. "Here you go baby" he pecked their forehead and sat across from them. Y/n blushed and took their bowl of salad. "Healthy stuff?" They smirked. He nodded. "It's good for you, so eat." He said. Y/n finished their food rather quickly and placed their dishes in the sink. "I'll clean those, you go back to bed." He said. Y/n nodded and first went to the restroom. They looked at the patches all over their body and suddenly felt happier. "I guess my life isn't all that worthless." They laughed at their words in the mirror. They did their business and walked into he bedroom. There was Cuphead, with a bunch of pillows and a large blanket. "Wanna build a fort?" He asked. y/n happily nodded and helped him set it up. Once it was finished, they crawled inside and laid on the soft pillows. "I'll get you through this, I swear." He said. He rolled over, cuddling close to y/n. He twirled their hair in his hand and gave y/n a few gentle kisses. They rolled around, getting messier. They got to the point they were making out and pulling each other a little too close. Their bodies were pressed up so tightly, they could feel each other's hearts beating. "I love you." He said. Y/n fiddled with his blonde locks, giving him another kiss.
"I love you too."