Weed pt#2

{y/n is male!}

Cup's POV-

I took his arm and led him up the staircase. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, but to our luck, no one was. The music was so loud, no one could've possibly heard our laughter. Everyone was dancing and talking, distracted.
I opened the last bedroom door at the end of the corridor and checked to see if anyone was inside.
Afterwards, I pulled him inside and threw him into he bed. I locked the door and pushed a large suitcase in front of the door, and then I pushed a chair on top.
"Ok..I think we're good." I said. He looked so flustered and adorable, it was hard not to just pin him down and fuck him till he couldn't breathe.
"So.. w-what should we do?" He asked. I took his face and planted a long hot kiss onto his lips. He blushed so hard I thought he'd explode. "I wanna fuck..." I whispered. He looked at me wide-eyed. If was no surprise he turned even redder. "Umm...o-ok.." he twirled his finger around his hair and looked up at me fretfully. I smirked and pulled his shirt off. He tried to help me with mine, but his trembling hands wouldn't let him. I pulled all my clothes off, leaving myself in my boxers. He pulled down his pants and threw them down onto the ground. I pinned him down onto the bed and slid my hand into his underwear. He blushed and whimpered so cutely, turning me on.
I pulled it right off of him and kissed his chest gently. "It's ok." I rubbed his sides and went down to lick his member. He gasped and three his head back. His back arched and he moaned out in pleasure.
I kept on licking him, rubbing his thighs as I did. He came in less than a minute and moaned out so loud I thought the guys downstairs could hear us. "Shh~" I put my finger against his sweet lips and gave his neck a gentle kiss. He pulled me up to look at him and we made out for a fat minute.
After a while, I proceeded to push myself up against his entrance. He flinched and looked at me hesitantly. "Everything will be fine..I promise babe~" their seemed to sooth him cuz he bucked his hips towards me. I rubbed close to his entrance then finally slipped inside he groaned out from the little pain, but soon got used to it. I pushed my full length into him, panting from how warm and tight he was.
"There it is~ deep inside~~" I grabbed his hair and pulled him into a deep kiss, boring his lips till he bled. He jumped up and down on me, making the sounds of skin slapping each time lewder. I grabbed a hold of his ass and drove him to a harsh drop. I came inside of him, filling him up to the brim. "Oh y/n~" I kissed him a gain and again, letting him bite down onto me this time. Soon enough, he came as well and fell down next to me in bed. "Please don't tell anyone...my parents would kill me if they knew.." he said. "Relax...mine would too." I gave him one last kiss and pulled the sheets over him.
I got dressed and handed him his clothes. "You're good for a virgin~" I smacked his ass and walked out of the room.
He got dressed and walked out behind me.
We smoked weed downstairs and drank till we dropped. The party was fun and all..but it was nothing compared to the fun we had upstairs.