Cuphead x Neko Reader

Requested by sadinternetcat00

[Cup's POV-]
I was at a diner with the gang when they walked in. They looked  at me with the warmest smile I had ever seen, sending a cold shiver right up my spine.
"What can I get you gentlemen?" They asked, their pen ready to write down on the little notebook they held.
I couldn't get my eyes off of them! They seemed so nice, I couldn't help but want to wake them for their number.
When the rest of the gang was done with their foods we walked out and I threw 40 Euro on the table.
"Wow, don't you think that'd too much tip?" They looked at me surprised. I shook my head. "Hey umm...would you feel weird if I asked you for your number?" I rubbed the back of my head and waited anxiously for their response. Their face turned red and their little button nose wiggled cutely.
"S-sure!" They said, twirling their silky hair in their hands.
I smiled and took the little ship of paper in which they had written their number. I thanked them and walked out.
"Who was that chic?" Bendy asked me. "Stay out if it." I said and we left.

A few weeks passed and I finally grew the courage to dial the number down. They picked up rather quickly and said a sweet 'hello!'.
"Hey, remember me?" I asked. They giggled thought the phone. "I sure do!"
We talked for about an hour or two, just talking about our lives and our friends. I finally asked them if they wanted to go out with me and they accepted. "So... I'll see y-you at the town plaza?" I asked. "Yep." And they hung up.
On that day, they dressed up in the cutest little outfit I had ever seen! Little earing adorned their fluffy little ears, and a cute bow was tied around their tail. They looked like a brand new doll!
"So, where to first?" They asked. I took their hand and let them to a movie theater and we stayed there wall day until night time.
I bought them popcorn and loads and loads of licorice.

[Y/n POV-]
Cup was very sweet to me all day! He took me to watch several movies and ate lots of candies with me. I could feel butterflies in my stomach every time he ruffle my ears. He was a great pal and I sort of started feeling something a bit more deep for him. He was handsome very caring, and had a great sense of humor.
After the long day at the theater, he dropped me off at my house and that's when I finally decided I wanted from tell him.
"Hey Cup," I said. My ears dropped and my heart was pounding! He looked over at me and smiled. "What is it dollface?"
"Umm...I really enjoyed today...and wanted to know if we could do it again sometime..." O said. I was so nervous, you could see beads if sweat dripping down my face.
"Sure babe! Hey ummm...you wanna...maybe...ugh." he covered his face in embarrassment. I took on of his hands and intertwined our fingers. "Yes?~" I asked cutely. "D-do you wanna start dating...or something?" He asked. I nodded and gave his forehead a gentle kiss. He blushed and grabbed my face. He planted a large kiss on my nose and dropped me off at my house. I waved goodbye and felt my whole body go hot.
"Oh my God!" I seemed and ran inside my house. I could feel my  tail wagging like crazy behind me! I couldn't stop thinking about him all night long.
A few days passed and he showed up to my door. "Hey baby~" he said, holding a beautiful bouquet of roses. "Aww thanks hon!~" I ran over and wrapped my arms around his neck. He fiddled with my ears, forcing a low purr-like noise to come out of me. "Aww~" he pecked my lips and took me for some ice cream.
"What flavour d'ya want, precious?" He asked.
"How about...(insert favourite 🍦 flavour)" I said. "Sounds good, doll."
He ordered two and we sat near a large fountain. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at his cherry colored eyes and blushed. "I love you baby~" he gave my forehead a warm gentle kiss and wrapped his arms around me protectively. I purred in his clutch, feeling my whole body get warm.
"I love you too Cuppy"

So sorry if this turned out like shit... I'm not used to anthropomorphic stuff like this...