Honey Bunny~{lemon🍋}

Kumusan13this is for you!

(Cup's POV-)

I sat down by the pool and just watched the clouds as they sped by. A storm was coming, meaning I had to get inside quick. I went in and saw y/n on the couch, watching (f/s). They turned and smiled at me as I entered. I waved a little 'hey' and went upstairs.
I fell asleep and had a pretty nice dream. Y/n was there with me. We were right here in my room, watching something on TV. I'm not sure if it had to do with y/n being the last thing j saw before going to sleep, or if I just really liked spending time with them to the point where they followed me into my dreams.
I shrugged it off and turned over in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and gave a loud yawn. When I opened my eyes, there they were.

"Y/n. What're ya doing here?" I asked. They just shrugged and cuddled up into my chest. I rubbed their back and gAve their forehead a light kiss. Y/n looked up at me, slightly surprised.
"What was that?" They asked. I could see a light red coming across their little face, making me smile.
"I don't know...I just really wanted to give you a kiss." I said. They stared at me for a minute or two in complete silence.
Next thing I knew, y/n was sitting on my chest and stomping their foot rapidly on the bed. I rubbed their ears and looked up and the bunny.
They looked away and for a faint second, began to regret what they hadn't even done yet.
Y/n pulled their shirt off quickly and then their shorts. They wiggled their little nose and crept closet to my face.
"Ehh!!...y/n??" I looked at their bare body that was just sitting in me like nothing.
"Shh...just let me do this...ok?" They said, placing a little finger on my lips. I nodded and watched as they pulled my shorts off. I offered to help, but they refused. They tried yanking my shirt right off, bud I guess my head was too big. I helped them and watched as they played around with my hair.
Y/n positioned themself over me and looked up at me, as if asking for permission. I shrugged, not knowing what to do. They looked just as confused as me and just decided to keep going.
They flopped down, completely missing it. I gasped not from pleasure, but from surprise.
They looked at me nervously, getting back in position. I grabbed their hips and played with their fluffy little cottontail.
Their send a shiver up their spine, making them gasp in embarrassment. "C-cup!!~~" they rocket back and forth on me, grinding our bare parts against each other.
I felt myself get harder. I looked into their little eyes and but my lip. I knew what I needed to do.
I grabbed them by the hips and fixed their position. I slid into their entrance, making y/n moan out in pleasure. They clung to me like a scared kitten, well and rabbit in this case.

"D-don't stop!!~" they said, desperately wanting more. I gAve them just what they wanted, slamming them over and over onto my d*ck.
They looked at their stomach, where we could see the tip of it popping out. They rubbed that part of their tummy, making loud and pitched squeals.
I grabbed them by the ears, making them gasp in surprise. They looked at me, as if begging me not to go too harsh. I kissed their little neck, making hickeys everywhere I could.

(Your POV-)
I gasped as he bit down on my neck, claiming me. My ears hurt from his grasp, but the pleasure he was giving me down below was enough to shut me up.
I felt myself being used. Like some sort of doll. A fuck doll. I begged him to keep going, always getting what I wanted.

"Cuppy~ go faster, p-please!~" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He happily obliged and even rubbed my tail while he was at it.
I felt my body grow weak beneath him. He was making me all his with each harsh thrust. I could almost hear my organs as they moved around, making way for his 14 inch cock. I could feel he was close, just as I was."Cuppy~ I'm going to cum...p-pretty soon...mm~~" I said.
"Yeah me too, honeybuns~" he said into my left ear. I thumped my leg on the bed board, getting close and close to my climax.

About and hour later, when I couldn't take it anymore. I finally came. My entire body just exploding over him. I felt my fingers sink into his back, my back go completely numb, and my hole start to hurt.
He came shortly after, making the aftermath even more pleasurable than I was expecting. His boiling hot liquid just poured into me, reminding me of what we'd just done.
I collapsed on the bed, beside him. He pulled out and wiped the excess off of his member.
I panted for air and cuddled up next to him.