Oneshot #2 (smut)

It was a cold December night. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and y/n still couldn't find a job. "I thought i'd be a lot more likely to get hired because of the sudden rush of buyers in stores, but I guess it's just not my year." She said and sat down on a box. The alley was quiet and dark, giving y/n a sense of peace and safety. Little did she know that someone was there with her. She could smell smoke just a few feet away from her, which scared her because she really thought she was alone. She saw the silhouette of a tall man with a small spark close to his mouth. "Hello?" She called out. The figure approached her. It was one of the guys from the bar she worked at before she got fired. "Hey y/n." He said. "Hey Cupface." "It's Cuphead, doll." He corrected. "Whatever." Y/n said taking the cigarette from his porcelain lips. "Hey!" Cup reached out to get it back, but y/n was quick enough to take a whiff out of it before he could. "Bitch." She just snickered and blew the smoke at his face. "What flavor?" "It's cherry, why?" She looked at the cigarette and threw it on the ground. "It's my favorite~" she said. He smirked and blew a cloud in her face. Y/n coughed, waving at her nose, trying to get the smell out. "That's what you get for taking a man's cig." Cup picked her up, holding her just inches from his face. She crossed her legs around his waist and let him carry her away. "Where we heading?" She asked. "You'll see~" he pecked her cold cheek and walked up a few blocks with her in arms.

He finally reached his apartment and plopped her down on his bed. He walked back to lock the door and came back in the room. "You got fired?" He asked. Y/n nodded. "Aww, sorry about that. Been a hard year I'm sure?" Y/n nodded again, resting her head on his cold shoulder. He took of his jacket and pulled the covers over both of them. "Remember that time we screwed in the bar's refrigerator?" He asked, pulling her hair out of her face. "Yeah~" she responded. "I wonder how the meat in there must've tasted that day, cuz you sure made a mess~" y/n scoffed and inched a bit closer. "That was you, jackass!" She said. "You made me~" he rolled around and pinned her to the bed, finally giving her the kisses she'd been waiting for. Y/n kissed back contently, letting him leave trails if bite marks all over her lips and neck. "Now you look owned~" he said between a kiss. She giggled and pulled his shirt off. He ripped her title neck off and undid her bra in less than 3 seconds!
"You want gentle or careless?" He kissed down her tummy and bit the spot right above her belly button. "Mm~ careless please~" she mumbled. He carefully obeyed and undid the seam in her pants. He pulled off the rest of her clothes and then his. "I love you~" he whispered. "Liar~" she responded. He smirked and pushed himself inside her. Y/n gasped from the pleasure she was feeling. "You asked for it, didn't ya?" She nodded and threw her head back, closing her thighs around his waist. He continued, pushing harder each time, making her moan a storm! It had been an hour, or maybe two, but neither of them were even slightly tired. Y/n finally came all over, making a splash on the sheets. Cup pulled out, panting like a dog. "That was great, y/n." He said. She nodded. "It sure was~ mm~"
They sat back in bed and shared a cigarette. "Can you give me your address?" Y/n asked. "Why?" He looked at her. "So when I'm feeling down, I can come and let you steal my sorrows away~" she smirked.