First Kiss💋

(male y/n)

{Y/n's POV-}
I've been dating Cuphead for about a year now and we haven't even kissed yet!
I was walking down to the plaza with him, when he slipped his hand around my waist. "Cup?" He smirked down at me and pulled me closely. I turned red and followed him to he wishing well.
I sat down at the edge right next to him. He looked deep into .y eyes as if he knew what I'd wish for.
I threw in a coin and looked at him. He threw one in and suddenly pulled me in for our very first kiss.
I felt his harms wrap around my little frame and pull me right up to his warm lips.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. I moaned a bit, making him smile. I could feel that smirk crawl into his face.
I felt as if everyone in the palms was looking at us at this point, but they weren't. We broke apart from air and he immediately pulled me back into an even hotter kiss.
We basically made out right there in front of whomever was lucky enough to see.
Late in the evening, he bought me roses and walked with me in arms back into our apartment.
"I had no idea your lips would be so damn soft, baby boy~" he put me down into he sofa and tossed the roses to the side. He pinned me down and kissed me again. I don't reject him, how could I?
I loved it! His lips were just invading mine, searching for more and always finding what they knew they would. He made me go crazy. I refused to let go of him. We must've made out for like an hour at least, since the sun was already setting.
He walked me upstairs and slammed me into the bed.
"W-wait!" I pushed him off of me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Am I too heavy?"
"N-no, just that I'm not so sure I wanna do this yet." I said. "Don't be mad please."
"Oh y/n, how could I get mad. I get it." He pecked my forehead and pulled us both under he covers.
We fell sound asleep and didn't say another word.
I had a pretty fucked up dream though. He was actually screwing   me in my dream and that just made me rethink my decision if not wanting to kick it with him.

When he woke up, I gave his lips another little kiss and pulled him back down.
He looked at me sort of confused. "What's the matter baby boy?" He twirled a strand if my hair in his finger.

"Fuck me~" I said.