Cupcake

(I just put bendy there for fun, mkay?)

(Y/n's POV-)
I was sitting at home, bored out of my mind. I looked down at my phone but no one had texted me. I began to feel really sad, when. Guppy walked in with a bag.
"Hey baby, why the long face?" He sat down at the edge of the bed and pecked my cheek. I smiled and threw my phone to the side.
"I'm bored and it's such a gloomy day." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Oh, well I got you something that'll hopefully lighten your mood." He opened the bag he had and handed me a cupcake.
"I went to the bakery with my bro and wanted to bring you a little somethin'." He said sweetly.
"Aww, thank you hun." I took a bite and felt myself get happy again. "It's delicious!" I took another bite, savouring the sweet and soft frosting.
"Glad you like it, baby." He sat down next to me and we finished the whole package.
Afterwards, he fell asleep and I pushed the package to the side, on the nightstand.
I rolled right up next to him and kissed his frosting covered lips one last time before going to sleep with him.

In the morning, he woke me up with a cupcake to the face. I looked up, startled and whipped the frosting at him. He laughed and rolled over.
"Where did you get this one?" I asked, licking the little bits still on my face. "From downstairs. What? You thought I just bought one box?" I nodded.
"Hell no, baby. You know my diabetic ass hasn't learned the lesson." He laughed. He ate another cupcake, these were white frosting, unlike the pink ones form last night.

I rolled my eyes and followed him downstairs. We ate a whole box of cupcakes again and later that evening, when the sun started coming out, we ate another one.
I got so much frosting on my sweater, it almost looked like a completely different color!
For the next week or so, we'd wake each other up with cupcakes to the face and basically just eat bunches and bunches of cupcakes whenever possible.

"We're all out, babe." Cup told me one time. I gasped and ran over to the counter. "They're all gone?"
"Yeah, you ate the last one." He said. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I ran around and started screaming.
"Calm your cute ass down, I'll just go buy more. You look like a drug addicts, stop." He gave my forehead a sweet kiss and left to go bring me back my drug.
"Shit, now we're both going to be diabetics!"