🍋 Street worker 🍋

Y/n was a part time prostitute that would always, every weekend night, stand next to the lamp post on Holly st.
They'd stand there waiting for their next client to arrive and take them away. Some nights, no one came at all, while in others, over 5 cars would be trying to convince her to go with them.
On this night however, y/n met the strangest if folk. He didn't look like a human at, and he was twice their size!
They walked back, out of the post's light and up next a shop window. He seemed to notice their movements and followed them right up to where they stood.
"Stay back... whatever you are!" They said. The figure just took their hand and pulled it away from their face.
"Here." He handed them a whole whole of 20s.
"It's 400 dollars...ya think I can get anything with that?" He asked. They looked back up at him and nodded.
"You gonna take me somewhere..or are we gonna do it right here?" They rubbed the back of their neck and looked at him dead in the eyes.
"What are you anyways?" They asked. "A cup." Was all he said and he swept them away to some sort of motel. They moved so fast, y/n couldn't keep track of how many buildings they passed.
He opened the room's door and let them in.
"So... what'd ya have in mind for us to do, big boy~?" Y/n asked, sitting down on the queen-size bed. Cup walked over and pinned them down.
"Tell me, dollface, what's one fun position you haven't done in a while?~" he cooked in their ear.
"I miss doing the little doggy~" they said. He bit down on his lip and started kissing y/n deeply. They wrapped their arms around him and sunk their nails into his back.
He moved down, kissing their neck and shoulders. He bit down on their neck, enough to leave a  blue mark.
He slipped their thin clothes off and then his own. He yanked off their undergarments and slid down his boxers.
"Turn around, baby~" y/n happily obeyed and waited for him to position himself up against their entrance.
He shoved inside, causing y/n to spasm from the pleasure. They gripped the pillow so tightly, they could hear a small tear. "You're really big~" they said between moans. He smiled and leaned down to plant a kiss on their back. He continued thrusting in and out, each time getting harder and faster. He moaned out their name and gripped onto their ass, sinking his nails into the delicate skin. Y/n came in moments! Their juice pouring out onto the bed. "Oh fuck, baby~" he bit down on their shoulder, afterwards giving it a sweet kiss.
"You're a messy one~" he teased. "Heh~" they turned around and yanked him down to their level.
"That was for the first 200, big boy~. What you wanna do for the rest, ey?~" y/n licked their lips and looked at the hot bastard that they were somehow lucky enough to get in the sheets.
"Hhmm~" he picked them up and threw them down onto the bed. He stood upright, leaning against the bed. He lifted y/n's legs up to his shoulders and leaned down to give them one last kiss. He shoved himself back inside the already lubricated entrance and gave their thighs small licks and bite marks as he got sloppier and sloppier. His hard on started getting impatient and he gripped onto their legs ever so tightly, filling y/n up with boiling hot cum.
"F-Fuck!~" he moaned out and let go of them. He stayed still, hovering over the little slut. He looked into their eyes and smiled.
"Thanks baby~" he said. "Don't sweat it, just glad you liked it~" they said. He got off of them and pulled his clothes back on. Y/n did the same and walked four with their money.
"Hopefully I get to see you again sometime soon~" they said. "Yeah....stay on the same street, yeah?"
"Of course. It's my street!" They said with a smirk and left.

"What a night~"