You can't keep up with all this

[y/n is female in this one]

(Your POV-)
I was walking down the street, heading over to my friend's house.
"Hey Cup, I'm almost there." I called. "Alright, Imma leave the door unlocked so you can go in through the back."
"Alright." And I hung up. I walked down the street and passed a group of men that out of nowhere, started whistling at me and telling me dirty things they wanted to do with me.
"Fuck off!" I flicked them off and walked out back into Cup's yard.
I opened the door and made sure no one was following me. "Cup! I'm here." I said. "I'm upstairs!" He called back. I locked the door and walked up the staircase. I opened his bedroom door and laughed at him trying to quickly pull his shoes on, falling when he saw me in the doorway.
"Pfft. What are you doing, big guy?" I laughed. "Trying to get these damn shoes on, that's what." He replied. I chuckled and sat down on the edge of his bed.
"So, what is it you wanted me to come over for?" I asked. "Mah, you know...just to hang out and shit." He said.
"Don't lie, Cuphead." I pointed a finger at him and he smiled.
"I got some candy~" he said. A thin smile crawled up my face.
"What kind?~" I asked.
"You ever tried coke?" He asked. "Nope." I said. "Well baby, today you finally will." He pulled out a bag of cocaine from his pants drawer and threw it onto the bed.
"I'll grab the board." He said. I waited patiently and tossed the drug around in my hands.

He came back and we sniffed a load of the shit for the rest of the evening. On one of those, I grew so dipsy, I confessed that I liked him!
"Oh shit! I shouldn't have said that!" I covered my mouth, a bit too late since he'd well heard me.
He leaned in and said the same thing. "I like you too, y/n~" he laughed like a psychopath. His iris went small and he began rolling around the floor frantically. I blushed and dropped down over him. "Really?~" I asked. My whole body ached from the chills the drug gave me, but I wasn't going to waste such an opportunity.
"Yeah babe!" He grabbed my lips and pinched my lower lip. "I've loved you since the day I met you~" and with that, he gave me a long sweet kiss. Our lips burned form the coke on them, but we just kept on making out.
A while after, I crawled off of him and just later there with him, shaking from the adrenaline this shit had shot into my veins!
"How'd you get this stuff?" I asked between giggles. "I stole it baby girl~" he wrapped his cold porcelain hands around my waist and we made out for about an hour more. "From who?" I asked. "From my ex." He laughed. For some reason, I got really euphoric and couldn't stop laughing. I gripped tightly onto his neck and kissed him like never before.
"So what? You using them to get drug now, daddy?~"
"Mhm. That slut thinks I still want with her, but I'm just in it for the candy she brings~" he pulled me into his lap and in a flash, I woke up in his sheets.
I looked under the covers and realized I was naked. He laid there next to me, his face pale and cold.
I pat his jelly-like hair and walked downstairs for a glass of water.
When I came back, he was up and awake. "Hey bb~"
"Hey Cuppy~" I placed the glass in the nightstand and climbed into bed with him.
"Hey um...is this official?" He asked. "Whatdya mean?" I looked up at him, raising a brow.
"I mean if we're officially dating or if we're just gonna be fuck buddies?~" he pecked my cheek. "I don't know..what do you want?"
"Whatever you want, doll. I'm willing to do both and won't try to change your mind from one to the other." He smiled. I felt a warm red creep across my face and I got up and kissed his red face. "I wanna date~" I kissed his forehead and let him bite down onto my lip. "Alrighty then baby girl~" he rolled me down and we laid there's sleeping peacefully.