More cuddles

(sorry for my inactivity)

{Your POV-}

I curled up into a ball. I was alone. The fan wasn't working, so I was close to melting in here. I opened all the windows, but nothing could suffice. It was well over 120° over here.

I groaned and turned over. I pulled my sweatpants off and laid there in my undies. I fanned myself with a book that I had laying next to me. The bad thing is that my hands were so sweaty, I dropped it and it hit me square in the jaw.

"AAAAAA!" I got up and held my face, tearing up. "Fucking bitch!" I got out if bed and rushed downstairs. I opened the fridge and bursted out crying when u saw we didn't have any ice cubes left. I rolled into the floor, holding my bruised face. "Can this day get any fucking worse!?" I asked the void around me. I laid there in pain and cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up, the sun had been long gone. It was 8:00 already.
I got up and walked on over to my couch and sat down. I sighed and tried my best to relax. It didn't really work since it was still really fucking hot. I checked my phone and saw that I had like 10 missed calls from Cuppy.
"Shit." I ran to the front door and peered out the peephole. There he was, sitting in the porch. I called him and saw him turn around. I opened the door for him and let him inside.

"Where were you?" He asked. "U was asleep." I said. "It's fucking hell out there! I thought I was gonna melt!" He said. "Yeah sorry. I couldn't hear my phone vibrate." I said, feeling kinda shitty.
"How long were you out there, hun?" I asked, taking a large jug of lemonade and pouting him a glass. " Like an hour. I kept knocking on da door, but ye wouldn't open up." He sighed. "Again, I'm really sor-' "what the hell happened to ya face?" He interrupted me.

"I hit. Myself with a book by accident!" I said, snorting. "pretty stupid, I know."
"No, hun. You're not stupid. Weren't there any ice cubes in there?" I shook my head no.

"Well shit." He got up and walked over to me in the kitchen. "What're you doin?" I asked. He swooped me up and gave my bruise a small kiss. "I got you!" I walked up the stairs and nearly kicked down the door to our bedroom. Be threw me into the bed and cuddled me into his arms. "hun, it's too hot for that." I said.
"A'ight." He yanked off his sweater, his shirt along with it and kicked off his shoes. "Now?" I looked away, a red crimson spreading across my face. "Sure..." He yanked me back into his chest and we fell asleep right then and there. He hummed little songs into my ear as he ruffled my hair. I wagged my tail happily, nuzzling up closer into the crook of his neck. "love you, baby~" I said.
"Love you too, honey bunny. Now go tf to sleep."