(One shot #1)

Cuphead was just sitting there in the living room, looking at his phone. Y/N walked in annoyed. They were having a bad day at work and were really tired. "You okay?" He asked, looking up. "No. My boss was being a real pain today." They said and sat down next to the the teacup. He rubbed their back and snickered. "You're real funny when your mad." He said. He looked back at his phone and texted someone. "Who you talking to?" Y/N asked. "Oh..just someone." He said and put his phone away. "Show me." They said and tried to take his phone. "Back off, shorty!" He pushed them away and ran off. Y/N chased him up the stairs and jumped on him right before he could close his bedroom door. "Show me!" They said. He scoffed and picked the little one up. "Put me down, Cup!" They demanded, but he didn't listen. They eventually gave up and let him carry them to wherever he was heading. He plopped them down on the bed and later there. "What're you doing?" They asked nervously. He shrugged and pulled them up on top of him. "I was just texting my dad." He said. "What the fuck? You could've just said that!" "Yeah, but then we wouldn't be where we are now." Y/N then tried to move away, but was kept in place by the blonde. He smirked and hugged the little one tightly. "Ouch!" They screamed, but Cup only held them tighter. "I ain't letting you go." He said between chuckles. "Get off!" "But you're the one who's on top!" He said turning around, pinning Y/N under him. "Now you can tell me to get off." "Then get off!" "Nah, you're warm." He hurried his face in their chest and relaxed their whole weight on the little one. "You're crushing me!" Y/N screamed. "Shut up." He covered their mouth with Ken large hand. Y/N's muffled complaints could be heard all throughout the house. They were all alone!
"Calm down, shorty. I ain't gonna do nothing to ya." Cuphead leaned in and took his hand off Y/N's mouth. He kissed them gently, holding them still. Y/N just later there in a trance. "I just want cuddles, nothing more." He said and gave them another kiss. This time Y/N kissed back, moving their lips in sync.
"You're so warm and cute, I can't fucking help myself." And another kiss! This continued on until they heard the front door being opened and the gang walking upstairs to find them making out.
"Y'all doing ok in there?" Mugman asked knocking on the already open door. Y/N got up, startled. Bendy was laughing his ass off in the back, along with Boris.

"So this is what you nasties be doing when we're gone?" He asked, choking on a weak laugh.