chapter 38

Hi guys,

thanks for reading the story. I can't believe day before yesterday it was only 300 reads but today 3.2k with more than 100 votes....

thank you sooooo much...

I will not take your muuch time...

enjoy the update,

Ciao

Lin's Pov

I looked at my passenger seat to see a passed out Luciano. I know I was going to face them but seriously dude on the first day itself. I turned my attention to the road and made my way to the house Where I had enjoyed nearly five years of my life. He mumbled something in his sleep. I sighed remembering the events that happened.

"So how was the system." Maria asked. " You know you are great at these things. But what I like the most is the security system." I said.

"Thanks. Let's go back and see a movie.." she was cut off when her phone ringed. Her glare was enough for me to understand who it was. "Are you going to pick it up or just stare at it.?" I raised my eyebrows. She cut the call and suddenly her eyes widened seeing something. I looked at the direction of her stare. "Looks like you have something to take care of." now she was smirking at me. No shit Sherlock! Before I could say something she just waved at me and left me. Seriously what kind of friend leaves someone in this situation.

I walked towards the bar. "Sir you need to stop drinking." I looked at the bartender trying to keep Luciano up who clearly was on a verge to pass out any second. I raised my hand at the bartender and he walked away to serve others. "Let's get you home sir." he looked at me and gave me a toothy grin and handed me his car keys. "Drop me there." I helped him to walk out towards his car. 

And now we are here. The moment the car came to life he passed out. As much as I hate them for the past. I have to do this I can't let him die.I smirked as the security opened the gates noticing Luciano car. They didn't even checked who was driving.

I helped him to get out of the car. The moment we were near the front door. Xavier ran towards us and stared at me for a good minute. "I know I am beautiful but can you take your brother inside. My shoulders will break if I will stand here for a more minute." That seems to have brought him out of his trance and he helped him to seat on the sofa.

Rider came out of the kitchen and looked at me. "Pumpkin" He said in disbelief. I heard him but pretended not to hear. After some time he cleared his throat. "Oh Hi Mr..." I stood there awkwardly waving at him. Xavier after setting Luciano in a comfortable position went towards Rider.

"Who are you?"