Chapter 24

David's Pov ( 12 years later

David's Pov ( 12 years later.)

Today is the day I was waiting from the last twelve years of my life. Peter had tried very hard in these years to stop me but was surely unsuccessful.

His Sons are just like his father killing anyone who is not related to him.

They had started trafficking business from ten year. I literally want them to kill them all but I can't because Lin still loves her brothers.

A silent war had started between our mafias. In future it may become deathly. My trance broke when Vince called me.

"David we reached there." I smiled seeing the building between the dense forests.

"Finally I can kill that stupid shit." Vince chuckled seeing my reaction.

Rider Pov

I kicked the man in his stomach before he blackout. Luciano and Xavier were still fighting the fuckers before they shot them.

The last person was strapped to the chair. We walked towards him. His eyes were holding fear. Good he should know his place.

"Please have mercy. I have a daughter and a wife to take care." He begged trying hard to get away from us.

"Last time I checked your wife don't want anything to do with you and you sold your daughter." His head snapped while he looked at us furious eyes.

"I never sold my daughter you fuckers took her away from me." Xavier punched him twice in his face for yelling.

"You should learn your face old man. We can take your pathetic life out in seconds." Luciano pulled his gun and pointed towards the man.

We were going to torture him more but unfortunately my father dearest requested us to meet us.

"Why do you think Father want to meet us?" Luciano curiously asked. Xavier didn't say anything and walked towards the office.

"you requested to see us." I asked looking at the destroyed office.

Luciano and Xavier gave him a knowing look.  

"one more plan Failed to kill him. It has been twelve years I just want his dead body along with his daughter."He roared while taking his seat on the leather chair. David was really smart no wonder why Father was jealous of him and his power. "We are going to meet the council hence go and pack your bags. Make sure to take a back up plan HE is going to be there." It didn't took us long to Understand to who the He means.

One and only our worst enemy David Kenner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a major time skip of TWELVE years.

From now the real revenge fight will begin. 

truths will be out. Past will be reveled.

ti amo my readers

Ciao

Don't forget to vote and comment