Chapter 8

David's POV

"Hello Mr Kim....." I said.

He bowed his head.

"Boss you summoned me."

"How are your Wife and Children doing?" I asked. Seating on the leather chair.

"They are fine Boss."He replied.

"I want you to find information on the Russian mafia family. Each and every single details. By tomorrow morning."

"Yes Boss."

Vince told him to leave.

"Why do you want Information about the RUSSIANS."

The venom in his voice was clear.

"I want justice for my Love." I Said.

"Why don't we attack them secretly and burn them alive like they did to Shelly." He said.

I laughed at his stupidity.

"Do you think we will attack them and the council will leave us without an explanation. Moreover it will start a War. Not that I care but I want them to suffer. The way they torture her was not something I had ever imagine." I seethed in anger.

" I know. But what is eating me from inside is how can they torture the small child. Even the boys they could have stopped their father." I gave him an irritated look.

"You know the Russians are ruthless they don't fucking give a shit about anyone unless they are blood related." I said.

He sighed. 

I turned towards the window to see Linda playing with the flowers.

"She is really amazing. After going through this much pain and torture she is still playing without giving a shit about anything." Vince said as the saw he looking at her.

I just hummed in reply.

"By the way what are thinking to do now. You know she is a child." Vince asked.

"Let her heal completely then I will think about it. But now she needs the care and security from us." I said.

"Fine"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my dear the readers.

Next update:-Friday

Don't forget to check the Royal beta rejected mate update tomorrow. 

TI AMO

Ciao