Chapter 10

David's POV

I looked at him.

"Karen is not returning the money for the Drugs and is planning to fly away."

I Sighed. "Andiamo a dargli una lezione." Vince smirked at me. Seeing me ready to kill.

I ordered the maids to make sure that Linda eat her lunch.

We went towards garage. Vince and I sat in my SUV. Two cars following us.

As we reached our destination. Vince knocked at the door.

Third person POV

It was already nine at night in Russia. The man was sitting on the chair smoking looking at a picture frame.

Suddenly his phone ringing brought back him out of trance.

"Govorit'" he said.

"Sir David has a child at his mansion. He is very protective over her." A voice said from other side.

That caught his attention. Child.

"Do you know who she is?" He asked.

"No But he asked her to call her Dad."The other voice said.

"kill her." He said without any emotion in his voice.

"But it will be little difficult to kill her. protection around her is high." The voice said.

"Poison her in her food." He said.

"Not possible to poison her. David himself makes her food."

"what is her name.? Send me a picture of her. I will ask someone to kill her."He asked. Curious to know who is this child.

"Her name is---?" Suddenly the line went dead.

The man cussed loudly.

He called his best men to find about the child.

Three boys were sitting outside near the fountain of their house.

(The Fountain^)

"Sir Master is asking for your presence in his office."A maid came outside to inform them.

They walked towards the house back.

The old maid sighed looking at there emotionless face. Which once used to sparkle seeing their mother and sister.

"If only Master could see the pain in their eyes.'." She thought to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andiamo a dargli una lezione.

Let's go teach him a lesson.

I am not so good at speaking russian language. but I am still trying to learn it. 

So please try to correct me if you find any mistakes.

Govirit- Talk

Enjoy the update....

Ciao