Chapter 31

Lin's Pov

I am now a trained assassin. At first everyone was unhappy to hear it but I convinced them somehow. I had not seen Dad from 12 years. Every year we sent each other letters and gifts but not once talked over call. Because he said he will breakdown if he will hear my voice. I love him with my life. Still this day he calls every night to uncle to check if I have took off my headphones or not.

"We are here Miss." I looked at the sen nary. Nothing much has changed. I called him, " You landed right." He asked.

"Yeah but keep Dad occupied till midnight by that time I will reach there." I said. It's 11:30 now. More half hour till I reach the mansion.

" Ok be safe." he said. "Bye uncle Vince. See you soon." I hung the call. And looked at the view. I trained with Alex he is the same age as Rider and WAS his best friend until the day he found out what he did to me and mom. He is uncle Nathan and aunt nia's son. Heir of the Australian mafia He played a great role in my life helping me like a brother should. I reached the mansion at 11:59 exactly. The guards were surprised to see me. Walking near the door. I could hear dad shouting. "What the Hell Vince. Why there no light in here." "Calm down man." uncle Vince was trying to silent his anger.

I looked at my watch.. 3..2.....1....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." the lights were on now. I was standing behind him. While he was looking everything the decoration. " Happy birthday Dad." I smiled when he turned back. His eyes widened "Bambina" he pulled me in a bone crushing hug. After a happy and emotional reunion and a small party everyone went back. Except for Dad Alex Uncle Vince and Me. We were sitting near the small bonfire that we started after the party. "Dad your gift." I smiled as I gave him the heavy packet.

"You being here is the best gift of the day." he said while opening the present.

" What the hell?"

"Wonderful"

"When did you bought  this." Three of them said at the same time.

" Three of them said at the same time

"Geez men calm down. I ordered it from one of the top mafia, that is the Mexican mafia." they looked at me in horror. Its very rare that Mexican trade any guns and other equipment. But I made a deal with them to get this latest model of sniper. Not everyone could afford that. "Thanks Bambina. Go take rest its already late." Dad said and showed me my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....

it helps to update more........

ti amo my readers 

Ciao