chapter 4

David's POV

She calmed down after sometimes.

"do you want to talk about it.?" I asked her.

After being in a thought for a few minutes her eyes hold uncertainty.

"Fine I will tell a story after that you tell yours."I said and sat next to her.

She nodded.

"There was once a princess. She was kind, sweet, innocent and helpful. Everyone in the kingdom were very fond of her. When she grew up she became a beautiful woman with a sharp brain. Every person used to fall for her. She was like a walking goddess in earth.

One day a prince from other country came to there palace for some business deals. When he was in way back he stumbled into the princess. They both instantly fell in love with each other. 

After some days they started seeing each other and there love grew. They used to sneak at late nights to forests and wondered the world.

It continued for a whole year.

But all good times has an end. Soon the princess father got the news. He was not very impressed with it. So he decided to marry her daughter to a crown prince of there enemy kingdom in order to stop every war. Many peoples were not agreed with this. Even the princess was very stressed. She never wanted to marry someone else than her love.

The prince and the princess decided to runaway from the situation and leave peacefully.

They decided to meet each other at there favorite place in the forest on her wedding day.

On the wedding the prince was already present at the place and was waiting for the princess....."I was going to complete it when the girl cut off me.

"But the princess never came."She said in a low tone almost an whisper.

I nodded my head and turned towards her. She was in a deep thought.

After sometime of silence, she decided to speak.

"The prince is you, the princess is my mother and the crown prince was my father. The kingdom is mafia. They war was happening because of shipments and guns. And the favorite place or secret place was a small house that you made in the middle of forest." 

I was dumbstruck after the information she gave me. "H-How did you know?"

She was now laughing at reaction. "You should see your face in an mirror."she said between laughing. Suddenly her mood changed and she drew a straight face.

"Mom used to tell me this story. But in place of prince princess and kingdom she used name like David, mafia and her own name. Now I will continue after that."She smiled but it didn't reached her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how are you. ?

Are you liking the story till now. 

next update :- Tuesday. 

Because I don't update on Saturday and Sundays

and on Monday  I am goona update Royal beta's rejected mate...

(Check on the story..)

Till then Ciao