Chapter 30

Lin's Pov

" Good evening Miss Lin and Mr Russo." I want to pluck his eyes out of socket for checking me out. Giving him a slight nod we entered the house.

" What a pleasure to have you both this evening." sitting on the sofa I looked around the house. It smells of alcohol and smokes. "I want the money that you owe me. Or I will take your life in place of it." Alex directly spat at his face. I smirked at his fearful expression.

"Just give me some more days. I will repay your debt." He pleaded for his life kneeling infront of Alex.

"Lin what do you think should we give him some more time" Alex asked me.

"He has enough money to buy some innocents to pleasure him but not enough to return his debt. So I think we should kill him without asking." His face Paled at the end of my sentence. Before he could utter another word a gun shot echoed in the whole room followed by two girls scream.

I looked at the direction of the girls. One was older than me by few years and other was this fuckers wife. "please have mercy on us. I will not tell anyone about this." I gestured Alex to go out and clean the things while I talk with them.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl. She didn't utter a word just bowed her head. "She is Maria whom he bought from his friend. Please don't harm her she has been through enough." The women cried holding the girl. It remembered me of Mom. I had a record on her wife past. Which was perfectly cleared.

"I am not going to hurt you. I know the pain when someone gets hurt. What's your age." I smiled at the young girl.

"Twenty." She whispered to herself but I caught it three years older than me.

"Ok fine. Now let's go. You have your freedom now. I will make sure you return your home." I held her hand but she flinched. "I don't have a home. Mom will send me back to that horrible place and they must have killed Dad by now." She cried holding the women. I sighed knowing what place she was talking about.

"You can live in one of my apartment. Then you can complete your studies." I took them to one of my place and made them comfortable. They hesitated for a moment but then agreed on a condition that they will pay me back. " Warren brothers meet Martha. But peter escaped. And also Uncle David is back." Alex informed me. "Let's give Dad a surprise for his birthday." I smiled at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.....

are you liking the story..

if yes then please vote and comment...

Ti amo my readers........

Ciao.....