Chapter 14

David's Pov

Entering my room I remembered today's morning incident.

Flashback.

"Vince where is Kim? He should have come back till now its already 10 am." I asked pacing in my office.

"He will be here don't worry." Vince said.

please be safe Kim. I can't rest knowing Kim might be in danger.

"you should go and check Lin. She was not feeling good from morning." Vince said.

"Fine I will go."I walked out of my office. Linda had a nightmare yesterday. It completely gave up the process she was doing in her health.

"DAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!" Linda.

I ran towards the garden saw her crying and panicking. Near her was a body and blood was flowing from it.

I picked her up and Vince was just behind me. He came and checked the body.

It was Kim. Doctors were preparing immediate treatment.

"motel... bed.. under.. file.. Stick... 301.. rus..ssians." he became unconscious. The doctors took him to the private medical that I had near my house.

"Vince check on all the motels which are fours hours away from here. I will take Linda." I walked away from the scene.

"baby everything is fine. See the pictures." I showed her the photos of different persons in the library. After sometime she calmed down.

"feeling ok." she nodded.

"I am sorry dear you had to see all this." I said. She smiled it was faint.

"I had seen this before many times. But they were always there with me. After seeing mom it was first time. It just bought back some memories." she said.

I sighed. How can they let a child see all these.

"How about you go to amusement Park with Vince." I asked.

"you will not come."She asked. Frowning.

"I have some work. After completing I will pick you." I said.

Some of our men have already got the file. Vince has informed me that Kim is fine now. But still unconscious.

She nodded as I picked her up and took her to her room to change.

After few minutes.

"You ready princess."Vince asked entering the room.

"yeah!" she said coming out of washroom.

They both went out of mansion. I opened the file which was in my table.

What the Fuck?!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short flashback on how they got the file...

next update will be soon..

till then enjoy the story.

Ciao