Chapter 16

Hi friends,

I had wrote enough chapters before exam to help me update regularly even during exams..

So enjoy the chapter....

I have history test on Monday in which I suck the most.. well so many names of kings and dates.

Now I will take my leave my readers..

Ciao

---------------------------------------

David's Pov

"Nonna" Linda squealed. Vince was still holding her.

"my child." Melissa took her from Vince and started kissing all over her face.

She started laughing. I smiled at her. She is adorable when she laughs.

"How is it possible. They said she died with Shelly." Lin stopped laughing hearing her mother's name. Melissa and I glared at the old man.

He took Lin from her and hugged her. Tears escaped his eyes.

"I thought I lost you too." his voice was hoarse.

"I need to talk something." I said before the scene could affect her more.

"my office." He said as Mel took Lin with her to kitchen.

We were sitting in the office.

After I told him how I found Shelly and Linda in the warehouse he was fuming in anger.

"I will kill those how dare they accuse her for cheating. One thing I know is that Sel will never cheat on anyone. She was always loyal." he had already destroyed half of his office.

"There is something more Mr. Alex."Vince said.

He looked at him. His eyes were red from crying and anger.

"The boys are not Shelly children." He frowned hearing the news. "Because they were born even before Shelly married him."

"I always doubted that they were not hers. But never once thought he will do this. I should have checked the things myself when they first came to the ball three years ago." He sighed and sat down.

"Dadddd!!" Lin entered the room. While Mel was running before her.

I picked her up.

"this girl is just like her mother full of energy." Mel complained trying not to smile.

Linda giggled hearing that.

"Bambina why are you troubling your grandma." I asked.

"Because she wants me to eat that." She gestured towards the salad Mel was holding. 

"Lisa have mercy on the little girl." Alex said. Mel sighed hearing that.

"Pumpkin why don't you eat salad then we can play and eat lot's of ice cream." Alex suggested. Lin looked like she was in deep thoughts, then took a slice of salad.

"Only because of Ice cream." She grumbled.

"Like mother Like daughter" Mel commented.

We all laughed at it. While Lin was trying to complete her salad.