Chapter 5

David's POV

I looked at her not knowing what to say.

Her sad expression reminds of my love when she told me about the marriage.

"You know its late. You can tell me some other day."I said.

"No I wanted to tell you everything. Everything my mom went through." She said with a determined face.

"Growing up I was close to my Mom and brothers. Father was never there for me. Mom used to tell me that he is a very busy person. So I never mined about it.

Everything was fine until my birthday. The house was full of people. A person asked my mom and me to meet dad in the garden. At first mom was not interested but he keep on asking. when we reached garden no one was there. That is when dad came out of the house with my brothers.

They accused mom for cheating on father. Mom was confused at first but then she started explaining that she never cheated on him. He even called a doctor to take our DNA samples.

We were locked inside a room for next two days. My brothers were checking on us from time to time. They reassured us that everything will be fine and Dad was overreacting.

After two days mom and I were taken out of the room blindfolded. When I opened my eyes we were in the house. We were tied down to chairs mom was crying and begging them to stop their torture. When mom passes out they started to torture me. " She winced at the memory.

"It keep on going for some days until father decided to visit us with my brothers. The look in there eyes was not love and admiration it was disgust. They threw away every thing that mom and I had in the house. Every photo every toys every single memory.

After they left Mom untied the ropes and and ...I think you know." She stopped.

After that she must have called me.

I was sitting near her all the time. She was crying on my shoulders.

"what is your age dear?" I asked.

"Fi-five." She said. I was shocked. How can do they this to a five year old child.

One thing is sure that this is not true. She can never cheat on anyone.

I looked at the child's sleeping figure.

"I will avenge your death princess. If it means War." I left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So finally the little child told her story.

believe me no child should be treated in this way.

Next update:- Thursday.

Tomorrow I will be updating Royal beta's rejected mate.

Till then keep on reading 

AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT.

ti amo to all my readers.

Ciao