Chapter 11

David's POV

I walked back to the mansion. It was already night. Vince went towards his room.

(David's Mansion)

"Surprise."I said as I entered her room.

I found her asleep. I put her headphones and I pod on the table next to her bed.

She whimpered

She whimpered. Her eyes were closed. Tears strained all her face. I sat on her bed and put her head on my lap.

A faint hand print was there on her cheek. This was surely not there before.

My anger was getting hard to control. I pulled the blanket. And put her head on the pillow.

As on Que Vince called me.

"Basement now." I ordered

VINCE POV

I was opening my door when I heard a faint talking near the balcony. It was already nearly dark.

Nobody comes to this side of building much. It is always dark.

I walked towards the voice keeping my pace slow.

A maid. I went towards her and hide behind the pillar.

"No But he asked her to call her Dad." She said.

"kill her." the other voice said.

"But it will be little difficult to kill her. protection around her is high." they were talking about Linda.

"Poison her in her food." My eyes widened.

"Not possible to poison her. David himself makes her food."

"what is her name.? Send me a picture of her. I will ask someone to kill her."He Said

I could not hold anymore.

"Her name is---?" I pulled the phone out of her hand and cut it.

The maid gasped. It was the same maid whom David asked to take care of Linda.

"YOU TRADITRICE." I pulled her hair. She was crying and begging me leave her.

Calling David I explained him the situation.

"Basement now." He ordered.

I opened the basement door. And took her to one of the cells.

"Get ready to face hell." I said as David entered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit..

Who do you think is trying to kill a small child.

have a good day..

Traitor-traditrice

Ciao.