Chapter 25

Xavier's Pov

We landed on the island which was covered in forests. One building stood in the middle of the forest and others were just around it just like guards protecting the council.

"Take rest. The meeting will start at morning at 10 am sharp be there on time."Rider left with Father before giving us instruction. I closed the door and sighed. Taking of my Suit jacket I walked towards the balcony. The beach could be seen clearly from this high. David was also here in some room. But we were not given the numbers on which they stayed. Looking down at the blue bracelet in my left hand I closed my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xavy Lucy" Lin ran towards the us from the stairs. Mom and Rider were behind her. " Slow down pumpkin you will hurt yourself." Rider tried to hold her but she just tackled us on floor. Rider pulled Lin from top of us. While mom helped both of us to stand.

"Let them take a little rest Lin. You will break there bones by jumping like monkey." Mom scolded her. She took our bags and gave it to the maids. We sat on the Sofa. "Wait here I will bring your gifts." Lin again ran upstairs with Rider trying to hold her. We laughed at her behavior.

"So how was your school buddies?" Mom asked. Luciano started to ramble his whole day and How boring was the math class. " And you Xavier. Do you like your new class teacher.?" I nodded and told her how amazing was the new teacher. She ruffled our hair. " Pumpkin wait." Rider yelled from the top of the stairs. Lin was sliding on the rails. Before she could jump down on the ground I caught her, "Lin what the hell was that. Didn't I told you not to do that?" mom tried to take her. But she ran towards Luciano. Rider and mom sat in front of us. Rider kept his head on mom's lap and looked at us as mom caressed his hair.

Lin gave us bracelets. Mine was blue while the other one was green. Our initials were carved on them. "Big bro has the same one." Lin pointed towards Rider's hand. His bracelet was black and brown. "So if you have taken there time we all can eat the cookies." we all ran towards kitchen while Mom was telling us not to run.

Why it has to turn to this Day? I miss you Lin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short flashback of their childhood. 

more of the flashback will be there but now the real truth is going to reveal...

please vote and commmet..

Ti amo my readers 

Ciao