Chapter 13

David's Pov

I was fuming in anger when I completed reading the file. The proof was enough for me to prove that my Shelly was not the one that cheated but it was that bastardo who is to blame.

I went to the car to the amusement park as promised. It was six in the evening.

Vince and Linda were laughing and talking as the walked towards me.

"Dad" she came running towards me.

"How are your day.?" I asked smiling.

"We played so many games and the giant ride. Oh and see I got a red teddy bear and this."She was holding a toy gun.

"oh great. Now let's go otherwise we will be late for dinner." I said.

She wined. " I am not hungry." Vince laughed.

"Fine. But do you want ice cream."I asked.

She nodded. And we went back to home.

She changed to her pjs. And ran towards the refrigerator.

I helped her to get the ice cream.

"My goodness how much energy do you have." Vince asked. "Sono troppo stanco anche per camminare mentre corri".

"I am an energy box. Mom used to tell me I will run a round of whole world without stopping and I will not get tired." She said. And we laughed.

After making sure she ate dinner I put her in the bed. In no time she was sleeping.

I went to the office. Vince was reading the file frowning

"David Shelly got married ten years ago but the elder child age is 12 whereas the twins age are 11. Even in the report of DNA says that they are Shelly children but..."

"I know Vince but this is the thing. That bastardo had children before he even married Shelly. The DNA report are not same. It is duplicate. There mother is unknown. The doctor gave the wrong DNA reports to the Russians."

He was angry but then asked "what are we going to do now?"

"We are going to Australia."

"Why?"He was confused.

I smirked.

"To break the old deal and to make a new one."

"How are you even going to do that.?"

"I have Linda with me. Just wait and watch." I said and both of us walked out of the office to our rooms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY READERS

HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT SO FAR.. BECAUSE A HUGE SURPRISE IS WAITING...

till then..

Ciao