Chapter 12

David's POV

It has been four days since we found that there is a traitor in our mafia. That stupid bitch was helping the Russians to get information about my Mafia. I had to be more careful.

I slapped that bitch hundred times because she decided to put her filthy hands on my daughter only because she said she will not eat the food and it was salty.

I opened the Door of her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. Her headphones still in her ear.

She forgets to put it out before sleeping.

I pulled it out. And put her head on the pillow. And caressed her hair.

THIRD PERSON

Mr Kim was hiding in the rented car. He knew he was late to give the information. It never happened ever. But this time it is taking longer than expected. The Russians somehow got the news that someone was trying to spy on them.

I will take some rest then go back to mansion. It was a going to take more four hours. He thought and walked towards the motel.

"one room." He said to the women.

She started to flirt with him.

"how many days." She said.

"till tomorrow morning."he said and took away the keys. Not wanting to stand near the women.

"I will be there tomorrow with the information." he said in the phone.

"Fine. Keep a low profile. That stupid maid had already told them about you keeping an eye on him and his family." Vince said.

"Yes boss." He said.

Kim had barely slept for two hours when he heard a knock at the door. It was two am in the morning. He went near the door and bend down to see many person foots.

Oh god help me. He pulled out the file from his bag and and stick in under the bed with sticks. The knock on the door was increasing every minute.

Grabbing his gun he loaded it and click the safety off.

The door was going to break any minute. He went near the window and saw down. He was in fifth floor.

"Mr Kim give us the file we will leave you."the men said as the entered the room. They were Russians.

They all pointed their guns at Kim. His eyes widened. Save me lord.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit that stupid maid told them about Kim.

what will happen now..

will the Russians will be able to take the file before David get's it.

comment and vote.

next update will be coming soon 

till then

keep on reading.

Ciao