Chapter 32

Lin's POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning. Pretty late. The room was decorated as per my choice. Dad knew if I would be back he would the first thing to show me this room as a surprise.

Getting dressed I walked for a breakfast. The smell of bacon and omelettes was in air. Alex and uncle were already eating. " Eat like a normal person dude." I glared at Alex seeing him stuffing his mouth.

"What can I say.. Never in my life I thought Uncle David could make this tasty food." He answered getting back to his food.

"Lin he made this after 12 years. The last he was seen cooking was when you were around." Uncle said.

"Good morning Bambina."I smiled at dad when he kept two more plates in the table. " Morning Dad." I sat near him and dig in my food. While he chuckled at me.

After finishing the food I asked all of them to sit so that I can tell them what I want. So here we are now looking at each other in the living room.

"What do you want to tell bambina.?" Dad asked.

"Umm I want you to teach me your sniping styles." I said and looked at his face. "But are not you already trained assassin" Uncle Vince asked.

"Yeah but still I suck at Sniping." I notice the frown forming on Dad face.

"Alright. But I will not be easy that time because I know you will never learn if I will be easy." Did I hear right. He agreed. He agreed without any hesitation. "Uh don't give me an unbelievable face. You will be trained after all you are the next Heir of Italian Mafia." Do I have hearing problems. Heir. Italian Mafia.

"What."

"Fucking great!" I will announce this to everyone....." Uncle Vince shouted and hugged Dad.

" Alex you are trained to take over the mafia. And she trained with you. So both of your training was same that to take over the mafia. And I will announce this myself." Dad explained and smiled at me. Oh god I never thought to hear this.

"So are you ready to take over my position. Once you are trained with sniping you take over this position and give this old man some rest."We all laughed at his statement. Let's begin the training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are you thinking about Lin being the capo.....

please vote and comment.....

Ti amo my readers...

Ciao