Chapter 26

Rider's Pov

The tension in the air was thick. We were sitting in one side while David and Alex in front of us. I was ready to end his life but if I did everyone will be against us. "So when this silent war is going to end? The other mafias are facing problems due to this war." The council member looked at our direction.

"The moment they will stop trying to kill me and my daughter The war will end." David spoke from his seat. "Why should I not kill you. You killed my wife and daughter." Father was lying. But he made it look like true. "I will never kill two innocent person. You are the one who killed them."My breath hitched listening to David. They started to argue while we listen.

"Stop it you both Peter and David Do you have any evidence against each other." the council person looked between us. "Do I need a evidence to prove that they killed my wife and Daughter."Father was glaring at David. "If you don't have any evidence peter than please keep your mouth shut. Because David has the evidence." Alex was now glaring at us as he signaled the person sitting beside David to play the CD. I rolled my eyes knowing they have no evidence. Father made sure to clean everything. 

Everyone looked at the screen. My eyes widened at the video where Father was torture ting Shelly and Lin. It ended when we planted the Bomb. The scene changed where Father was giving Money to a Doctor asking him to change our DNA reports. " make sure the Report shows that the boys are Shelly's children and that girl is not mine." Dad threatened the doctor. The video ended. We were shocked to see that.

We looked towards Dad who was now looking at he screen. "Wait boys this is just starting." I looked at Alex as he continued, "you are not my daughter's kids. I have only a single granddaughter that is Linda. No one ever thought about this matter because your father kept Shelly indoor till Linda was born.you were born before her marriage."

"Do you want to meet your birth mother?" David asked. He didn't wait for our answer as he signaled to the guards. Minutes later a woman in her mid forties was standing in the room. "Martha."Father said as he went towards her but was hold down by David's guards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this Martha?

What will be the reaction of the brothers when they will learn the truth?

Thanks for reading. 

Vote and comment if you like it gives me hope to update.

ti amo my readers

Ciao