Chapter 9

David's POV

After Working for some more hours. I saw it was nearly lunch time.Vince has already left before one hour saying he had to take care of someone.

I walked downstairs to check on Linda.

She must be still in the garden.

She was sitting on the grass with headphones. One of my guard was sitting near her.

As I walked closer to them. I saw her eyes were closed and she was humming the song with a smile.

The guard saw me and quickly stood up and bowed. I nodded my head. And sat near her.

She must have felt my presence because next moment she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hungry?" I asked.

She shook her head saying no.

Taking off the headphones. She handed them to the guard. He smiled and walked away.

"Do you want one of it.?" I asked her as we started walking back to house.

Her eyes sparkled. "Can I have one.?"

"Your wish is mine to fulfill cutie." I crouched down to her level.

"Yayyy. Thank you thank you so much Dad....." She hugged me.

I was surprised at her words. She must have realized what she said.

"Sorry I didn't.." I cut her in middle.

"You can call me Dad." She smiled happily.

"Thanks Dad."She said.

"Oh father daughter moments.. Am I disturbing.?" Vince said

Idiot has to come now. I glared at him.

"Vince."She ran towards him.

He picked her and gave her chocolates.

"You know dad is going to buy me headphones." She said happily.

"Oh great." They high five each other.

"Fine now go wash your hands. You were playing in the garden right." I said.

Vince put her down as she ran towards upstairs to her room.

"We have a problem." Vince said as she was out of sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends I am really sorry to say that I have to prepare for my exams. 

So the time I have to write will be less. 

Well there is a good news for all my readers that I will be able to update regularly for few days. 

All the chapters that I have written will be updated regularly, in place of alternative days.

Thank you for your support on this story. Hope you will understand my situation. 

Till then enjoy the updates.

CIAO