Chapter 21

Linda's Pov

When I opened my eyes my head was on Uncle Vince's lap. We were still sitting on the bench.

"Uncle Vince How is your wounds?" I said noticing he had bandage in his head and right arm.

" I am fine bambina." He smiled. "First you tell me why did you came out of the hiding spot."

I was going to reply when the doctor interrupted. "Boss is now awake. He want to meet the child."

We walked to another room in the hospital.

I saw him sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts.

I ran towards him, "Dad." I cried holding him tightly like he will disappear if I will leave him even for a single second.

He winced. I left him remembering the wounds he has.

"I thought I lost you." 

"Why?" I looked at him. "Why you did that.?" he asked.

Uncle Nathan was also sitting near us. Everyone was looking at me.

"I-I-thought that I will lose you like mommy. You will also never come back to me." tears were running down from my eyes.

Did I do something wrong.?

"You are a kid. You should play with toys not kill people with guns." he sighed.

No I did nothing wrong.

" Was it wrong to save the life of the person who saved me? Was it wrong to save the people whom I call my family? Was it wrong to not wanting to live alone in this world? Was it wrong to kill the people who wanted to hurt my family?" I looked towards uncle Nathan " Was it wrong to save my uncle who was my mom's wall whenever she used fall down.?" I looked towards uncle Vince "Was it wrong to save a person who behaves like a best friend to me.?" I turned back to Dad. " Was it wrong to save my dad who is not related to me anyway but is still ready to kill a person who hurts his child.?"

I took a deep breath before continuing " If any of it was wrong then I will never show you my face and will take that killing them was a Sin that I did."

Dad pulled me into a hug while I cried. "you did not do anything wrong bambina." Uncle Vince and Uncle Nathan joined us in hug. Soon it turned to a happy mood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, what are you thinking about Lin?

Did killing them was right for the five year old Lin?

Comment your opinion and vote the chapters.

It helps me to update regularly.

Ti amo my readers.

Ciao