Joesph's mouth fell open as if anyone would dare say something like that. I simply rolled my eyes. Ms. Smith walked over to my desk handing me a small pink sheet of paper.

"Good luck on the rest of the test." With that she walked back to her desk, not giving me another look. I collected my things and walked out of the classroom, obnoxiously slamming door.

~~~

"Okay, I'm finished." I say as I put the cap back on my pen. I look up at him from my desk. I explained my stupid reasons for why I'm here in the first place. He understood and said I wasn't in trouble.

"Very good, Katie." The dean smiled. I gathered my things and walked started walking to the door. "Oh, and no more cheating." He smiled.

I smiled back. "No promises, sir."

~~~

The final bell rang. Freedom! Avoiding people's stares and whispers, I finally make it to my locker. I hope Niall isn't pissed. Maybe he's just stressing about touring. Why the fuck does Tony have to be so.... Tony??

I push the thoughts out of my mind as I stuff my notebooks into my backpack. Slamming my locker, I turn around to see Amber and her stupid cheer clique. She's in her cheer uniform with her hair up, extra sparkles on her eyelids, and her skirt rolled up. If it weren't for her spankies, her entire butt would be exposed.

I break the silence. "What do you want?"

"You know One Direction?" She looks me up and down.

"Why the hell do you care?" I raise an eyebrow. This is none of her damn business.

"Oh I was just curious." Amber shrugs. "I mean why would One Direction want to be around you?"

I roll my eyes. "Why don't you go cheer for your quarterback boyfriend."

"Shut up. You think you're so cool and badass just because you know One Direction." She steps closer to me. "I hope you realise they're only letting you hang around them is 'cause they feel bad for you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I stare at her.

Rolling her eyes, Amber flicks her ponytail off her shoulder. "You're a charity case, Katie. You have no one. You're just a stupid, fat, ugly bitch who doesn't have any parents." I watch her walk back to her friends. Obviously satisfied with what she has done, Amber looks my way, "Oh and tell Jacob I say hi."

After she walked away, I broke down into tears. Why does she do this to me? I have done absolutly nothing to her! Amber's right. I have no parents. No siblings. No blood family. I live with my best friend because I would be on the streets if it wasn't for Erika. What if I am a charity case.

"Katie?" I hear Erika's voice. "What's wrong??"

I looked up, realising I was sitting on the floor infront of my locker. Standing up, I wipe the tears from my eyes. "Nothing." I lie.

Erika gives me a knowing look, but shakes it off. "Don't forget to call Niall."

"Right." I pull out my iPhone and scroll through my contacts. "Thanks."

I finally find Niall's and press call. As it rings, Jade catches up with Erika and I. We start slowly walking out of the school.

"Hey Katie." I hear Niall's voice. Only this time it didn't sound pissed off. Praise the Lord.

"Hi Niall." I smile. "How was your day?"

Niall sighs. "Tiring. We had a photoshoot, signing, and you'll never guess what Louis-"

I got distracted by a strong arm thrown around my shoulder. "Hey beautiful!" Tony says, appearing out of no where.

"Who is that?" Niall asks sounding annoyed.

"Fuck off, Tony!" I shove him off me. "Sorry, Niall."

"Who is that?" Niall repeats.

"Tony." I sigh.

"Who the hell is Tony??" Niall's voice was louder than I expected, I almost dropped my phone.

"My friend who just so happens to be a dumbass." Suddenly, I feel defense. Does Niall not trust me or something?

"Yes actually. Tell your dumbass friend to keep his hands off!" Niall's voice is getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"Don't you call him a dumbass! Only I can call him that." I shout back. This is not how I thought this conversation was going to go. "Why are you getting so pissed? Do you not trust me?"

"Of course I trust you." Niall says a little calmer. "It's him I don't trust!" There it is. Now we stopped walking. Everyone was staring intently at me.

"Tony isn't going to do anything, Niall." I assure him. "He might be a dumbass, but he's a good friend."

"Oh bloody hell." Niall sighs. "How can you be so stupid??"

Ouch.

"You're not the only one who thinks I'm stupid." I whisper. I feel the tears forming in my eyes. "I have to go." I quickly hang up and start crying again. Erika and Jade were immediatly at my side. Tony was just standing there unsure of what to do.

"I can't believe he called you stupid." Tony shakes his head. "I'm so sorry, Katherine. I didn't mean for any of that to happen."

Nodding, I give him a small smile. "C'mon, let's go home. I have homework."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ERMEHGERD!!!!! YOU ALL HAVE TO RIGHT TO HATE ME FOREVER. So sorry I haven't updated a bajillion years. I've been so busy with school and cheer. Its crazy. But anywhore. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Idk when the next one will be up. Maybe tomorrow. No promises though.

Love you all!

Kori xx