but he have to tell him sooner of later. about his feeling for him and about him leaving seoul.

he stood up going toward jungkook's room.

he saw jungkook sitting on the bed with his drawing book.

"Kookie" he softly called closing the door behind him. and sat down on the edge of the bed. Kookie saw him and gave him his signature bunny smile.

"Come here" taehyung making grabby hands for him. Kookie obeyed him going toward him and sat down on his lap as his habit. taehyung softly tugged his some bangs from forehead behind his ears, 

"Kooki-"

"Tae tae,I made something for you" 

Taehyung smile nodding his head. 

Kookie reached for his drawing book, flipping some pages and saw drawing of his and taehyung eating ice cream together.

Taehyung saw that beautiful drawing and a wide smile made his way toward his lips. he caressed the drawing of kookie with his thumb. 

"Its beautiful" 

"Thank you tae tae" Kookie said shyly smiling . taehyung chuckled. 

"You are beautiful" he said, which turned kookie cheeks bright pink in colour with his ears turning red. Taehyung love the effect he have on kookie. he love to make him shy. 

"T-thank you tae tae" 

Taehyung smiled a bit, but then he suddenly remember he have to tell something to kookie rather than flirting with him.

"kookie" taehyung called softly, caressing his soft cheeks with his thumb.

Kookie hummed in reply. Looking at taehyung curiously, he saw taehyung face was bit tense then usual, he reached for his hand caressing taehyung's cheeks and then placed a soft kiss on taehyung's cheeks. taehyung was shocked but pressed his lips in thin lips controlling himself from blushing hard.

"What happend tae tae?" Kookie asked so softly after pulling away looking at taehyung.

"Kookie, if tae tae left you, will you still remember me" Taehyung asked indirectly, 

Kookie just looked at him for sometime. blinking his doe eyes rapidly. 

But then suddenly hugged taehyung. 

"I know tae tae you are going to paric" Kookie muffled in tae's chest, tying his best to wrap his small arms around taehyung's body. taehyung wanted to chuckled at his cuteness at the word"paric" but he looked at him in shocked. and patted his back.

"Mumma already told me" 

Taehyung just stayed silent, he heard nothing from kookie after that, he was just hugging him as tightly as possible.

After 15 minutes, he heard Kookie's sniffing sound.

He looked down at him, patting his back comforting him.

"Don't cry kookie" 

but kookie just cried and cried hiding his face from taehyung, he didn't know what he was feeling, he was so sad from those days when he knew that taehyung was leaving but he kept on a fake smile for everyone, he will miss his tae tae a lot, he love tae tae, but his momma already told him that it was important and taehyung has to go. he can't do anthing but cry .he looked up at him with his red puffy eyes.

"Y-you-w-will-m-miss-m-me!" he asked cutely while breathing deeply, his cheeks still had dried tears on it, but he was still looking an angel. taehyung nodded.