"I know tae, you can't hide your feeling's from your soulmate" jimin said patting his back a bit and then rested his back on the couch. leaning on it with a sign.

"Yes" taehyung said barely audiable but as jimin was so close to him, he heard him anyways.

Jimin smiled softly pulling taehyung into hug.

"Don't worry" Jimin said rubbing taehyung's back, as he understood taehyung's situation for loving a baby.

"You are not angry, right?" Taehyung asked, Jimin shook his head in his neck in "No".

"Why would i? infact i knew it the day you beat those boys for touching Kookie in a bad way,"

He said softly in his neck.taehyung sign closing his eyes.

"Even if i love him, He will never do, he will never return my feeling jiminie" 

Jimin sign, pulling away from each other. Jimin looked straight at taehyung's eye.

"How do you know?"Jimin asked, taehyung raised his perfect eybrow at him with a questioning look.

"Did he already rejected you?" Jimin asked, wriggling his left eyebrow at him. taehyung thought for a while understanding what does jimin means. then he shook his head.

"Then how do you know that he will never return your feelings?" Jimin again question, Taehyung sat their dumdfolded, jimin chuckled a bit getting up.

"Wait-" taehyung called.

"There is a reason behind everything tae, think about it" Jimin said leaving him all alone in his deep thought.

Jimin chuckled leaving him alone and going to yoongi's room.

"Hyung!" He called opening the door before knocking on it twice. Yoongi was just sitting there scrolling on his phone With a straight face and, Jimin entered the room smiling innocently.

"Hyung!" he said cutely before locking the door behind him, going on the bed beside yoongi.

"What!" he asked boringly. still looking at the phone.

Jimin pouted pulling the the phone away from his hand. and keeping it aside. and going into Yoongi's embrace, in his arm,

Yoongi did some drama first but then held Him anyway.

"Hyung, I am sorry" 

"Um" yoongi said feeling Jimin's body on his and held him more tightly, sniffing his smell. 

"I love you" 

"Um, i love you too" Yoongi said, holding jimin's hand in his playing with his chubby fingers and another playing with his strand of his hair. jimin rested his head on yoongi's chest hearing his calming heartbeat.

it was silence among them, Jimin looked up to see if yoongi slept or not. he looked up at him and saw yoongi already staring at him, Yoongi smiled pecking jimin's forehead softly.

"I love you" Yoongi said near his forehead, pecking it once again.

Jimin looked at yoongi's black eyes, his eyes Looking deep into his eyes and yoongi in his. Jimin eyes trailed down His eyes to his down his lips.

Yoongi leaned in to kiss jimin's.

"Unkle unkle" Kookie entered the room, Yoongi and jimin parted away from each other.Yoongi leaned his back on the head post and jimin sat down on the edge of the bed while fixing his shirt properly.

Jungkook climbed the bed, between Yoongi and jimin. 

Yoongi sign, Pulling Kookie in his arm.

"Yes kookie" 

"Unkle, Kookie wanna study with You" he said cutely pouting.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around jimin's shoulder pulling him toward them .jimin wrapped his arm around kookie's small frame.

"Okay kookie, we will study together" jimin smiled.

"Yes you cock blocker " yoongi said whispering the last part. Looking at kookie in disbelief.

                                                                         - - 

Namjoon was working in his office for more than 3 hours constantly without any break on other hand taehyung was also working, handling everything namjoon ask him, Namjoon asked taehyung to work with him because taehyung was a smart kid, he was intelligent and hardworking, he was even topper in his class, he was really a clever kid infact,he even gave many business suggestion to namjoon and he liked it.

he streched his body on his chair, when he felt a sting pain in his back. he yawned a bit, his eyes looked through the glass wall, he saw taehyung sternly checking the files and employ explaining him something, he smiled." this kid is surely something". he whispered to himself.

then he heard the door being opened, it was mr.kim.

"Namjoon, You heard the news" 

"What news appa?" he asked raising his eyebrow. mr.kim put down the file on the desk.

"Read it" 

"Ah-i am tired, just tell me already" namjoon whine like a baby, mr.kim scoffed.

"You know i went with taehyung to do the deal with choi corporation, " 

"Um-yeah i know"

"They accepted our deal, cause they loved taehyung's attitude."mr.kim said dancing on his spot.

"WHAT!" namjoon stood up from his place, his eyes wide.

"OMG, i am so happy" he said closing his files and everything he was doing.he went out of his cabin, he went straight toward taehyung's direction, Immediately everyone started bowing him, namjoon ignore him going toward taehyung, taehyung looked at the direction, but got shooked when namjoon suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Thank you tae" namjoon said still hugging taehyung, he was shooked but hugged him back anyways. mr. kim patted taehyung's head smiling.

                                                                                   - -