Episode 1: The Not so good Childhood

It was 7 am. Little Soonae woke up. Still laying on her bed, as she turned to the other side she felt a pain in her waist and arms. Then suddenly she remembered what happened yesterday. She didn't realize that a small tear escaped her eyes.

She was Kim Soonae. Her parents owned their own business. She had a 3 years old younger sister too. Although they were always fighting still both of them loved each other.

She was sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts when the door opened showing her parents Mr. and Mrs. Kim who were smiling widely. They came inside singing the birthday song because it was Soonae's birthday and she was turning 6 today. She brushed off all the sad thoughts. Seeing her family so happy, she became happy too. She hugged her parents as they left and went to brush her teeth and take a bath. Then Hannah came and gave her the dress which she'd wear. Then she wore this

And went for breakfast

And went for breakfast. While having breakfast she saw that her parents were getting the house ready for the party. This is the decoration

Soonae's Pov:She suddenly remembered if it was a party then "HE" would be here as well

Soonae's Pov:
She suddenly remembered if it was a party then "HE" would be here as well. Her whole surrounding went quite suddenly as she was getting flashbacks of yesterday night and her body felt numb. She did not realize when she started sweating as she recalled some events.

**Flashback**
It was 6:30 pm. Mr. and Mrs. Kim went to pick up Mrs. Kim's brother, uncle Choi. Uncle Choi was not Mrs. Kim's real brother. Mrs. Kim used to call him brother because their mothers were friends.

After dinner when Soonae was going to her room she was stopped in the corner of the staircase by Uncle Choi who started to touch her inappropriately and made her uncomfortable. As she struggled to free herself tearing up. Uncle Choi gripped her wrist tighter and she hit her waist on the wall while struggling to free herself and groan due to pain.

Then suddenly the maid dropped something creating a loud sound.
Mrs. Kim: What Happened Here? Is anyone hurt?? *This startled uncle Choi*
Soonae feels the grip is loosened she steps on his foot and runs to her room closing her door while crying herself to sleep.

**Time skip**
Soonae was sitting at the dining table to eat breakfast. She was lost in her thought and didn't see her mom and dad come down to eat already. She was brought back to reality when her mom called her name.
Mom: Honey eat faster okay or else you'll get late for school.
Soonae: Yes Eomma. *She smiled at her*