Before you read

Hey guys! Welcome to

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

First of all a warm hug for you, we are so glad you're here!

~

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

We do want to give you some disclaimers and warnings before reading.

WE HAVE WRITTEN THIS A LONG TIME AGO!!!

-        Please mind that these characters are not perfect, they have rough and unpolished. They are all different and crazy in their own way.

-        Please do not take everything seriously. This story features many events and dialogues which are not realistic at all. Mind: this is a fiction story!

-        We are not professionals, mistakes can happen. If you find one, let us know! Also we are still busy with writing, so it might be that there is a plot hole of any sort. You can send us a message/comment and we'll look at it!

-        A lot of strong language is used. If you are a person who has difficulties with reading these, or do not tolerate such language: this book isn't your best choice.

-        Mature scenes! Yup, it can sometimes get a little spicy ;) . We advise against reading this story if sensitive or too young for these themes.

-        Respect each other! Tips and questions are always welcome as long as you keep it respectful. Not only to us but also the other readers, we want to keep the comments a nice place!

~

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘

Have fun but keep focused! This story is written out of many pov's (mostly the main characters of course) and time switches. If you have questions about these, don't hesitate and ask!

~

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

-xxx the three musketeers