23 - Lessons

A/N we'd love it if you guys would give feedback for improvement!! :)

Atlas.

Nothing but a pounding headache raging in my head. I groan slightly at the stupid idea of drinking too much. As my hands reach up to rub my eyes, I notice the person on my chest. Her easeful breath on my skin and her hair tickling my stomach as she moves ever so slightly.

Did I sleep with someone last night?

I forget about the girl sleeping on my chest for a moment as Sage pops up in my mind. A small smirk makes its way to my face. I thought about the thing we had going on in the restroom and then about her dancing with... Right. I groan again, my hands now successfully reaching my eyes to rub them.

Why did he dance with her in the first place? Wait and who is sleeping in my bed again?

I lift my head up and I now notice that the hair is blonde. Samantha. As I look at her features flashbacks begin to fill my mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screams as I pound in her with no mercy. Her voice cuts right through the image of the beautiful girl in my mind. This evening was shit and I needed to lose my frustration somewhere. I slap her ass as I turn her around to take her from behind. I grab her hair and she arched her back.

This however still doesn't feel enough, like I'm missing something. Like I'm missing someone. I was missing her. The alcohol swimming in my system made it difficult to think, in fact I had no fucking idea what I was thinking. The only thing on my mind was her.

I turn her around again and lift her legs over my shoulders. She giggled at the change of plans and I hated that sound. In fact, it even angered me more. I put more energy in my thrusts, which caused her to scream even more.

Still angry and frustrated I grabbed her chin. "Keep that dirty little mouth shut" I commanded as I held eye contact with her while still thrusting in her forcefully. Only breaking it when her eyes rolled to the back as she reached her high.

I shake my head, pulling myself out of my thoughts. Fuck.

Well, you can say that, you dickhead.

It's not like I don't normally fuck like this, don't get me wrong, I do. Normally it helped slightly with all the build-up frustration and stress, but not yesterday.

She came undone already three times while I was still busy with mine. Too many thoughts swimming in my head. Her back was pressed against the wall, with me in front of her, still thrusting. Her hands in my hair, tugging and gripping. I hated it all. Her legs were around my waist, my one hand was on her ass and the other around her throat. My head was in the crane of her neck. Maybe if I don't have to look at her, it might be easier.

Both our skin was glimmering because of the sweat. Her moans joined the room with all the panting and the thick air. The image of her reappeared in my mind and this ignited a new fire in me. Now thrusting with my newfound energy, I actually felt like I was slowly coming near the edge.

She arched her back and this made it easier for me. She grabs my chin and turns it to hers and connects our lips. While she is kissing me with all her left-over energy, I focus on the image in my mind. When I reach my high, I pull out of her. I look at her and the fantasy immediately breaks.

"I'm going to shower" I mutter, I had completely forgotten that this girl wasn't even Sage.

"Wait, Atlas, let me join you" Samantha says, trying to sound seductive. I resist the urge to shudder and walk over to the bathroom.