1 - Drugs, alcohol and guns

Atlas 7 years later.

I make my way into the building. If you can even call it a building. It looks like it can collapse any second now. At least the cops don't think it's interesting enough to search through.

Stupid fuckers. Even if they try to enter, they would be dead before they could lift their feet.

You see, the building I just entered does not contain legal business. This is my place, my family, my home.

Cut the emotional shit. This, this is the fucking mafia we're talking about. The Usoro Mafia to be precisely.

As I enter the main hall, with my height towering over most members, head held high and my signature glare present, all eyes turn to me. The hall quiets down immediately and all gazes switch to the suddenly interesting ground. After some seconds of enjoying the terrified faces, I stalk over to the older man with his eyes still pinned on me and a sly smirk on his features.

''Hawk'' I nod irritated at him.

''He's in the back. '' he tells me, already knowing why I'm here.

I switch my gaze to the door at the back side of the hall. With a curt nod in understanding I begin making my way to the other side.

''Be careful son, he isn't in a good mood'' Hawk calls after me, humor laced in his voice.

I stopped in my tracks and slightly turn my head to the right.

''I would be too if I were stuck with your ass, watch what you say and to who, old man.''

He shut his mouth, knowing not to push me any further, but God he knows how to irritate me. That's exactly why I despise him. Well despise would be an understatement, but I have no time for such useless emotions. My hatred is focused on one person and one person only.

Once I reached the door, opened it and entered the hallway, I finally arrive at his office. The two guards straighten their backs and try to look all though and strong.

Don't puff your chest too much before it breaks, big guy.

After some seconds of waiting and the door still not being opened, I fix my glare at guard number one and raise my left eyebrow. I believe his name was Rick or something.

''What are you waiting for? Did you forget how doors work?'' I ask annoyed. Ice laced my tone.

''I... I erm-''

''God, do I need to demonstrate or anything? Quit the stuttering Rick.''

''Who is Rick?'' he muttered, but I was already busy with averting my glare to guard number two. Forgot his name too.

Screw their names, open this damn door.

''You, open this door or are you also in need of a demonstration?''

He swallowed hard. ''The Don is in a meeting, sir'' he said with his eyes fixed on the wall behind me, not daring to look at me.

Anger washed over me. In a meeting? He is in a meeting without me? That son of a-

''Who is he in a meeting with?'' I asked guard number two, causing him to shift nervously.

''I can't tell you, sir'' he swallowed hard again. God this is getting annoying. Grabbing him by his collar I made him look at me.

''Look, guard,'' my eyes narrowing ''as you have probably already figured out, I do not have a lot of patience. Also, I am not very fond of repeating myself. So now, for the last time, open. The. Goddamn. Door.'' With my tone able to freeze and my gaze able to burn him, sweat broke out on his forehead, but still no word. Stupid fucker. I drop him on the floor and avert, once again, my gaze to the frightened guard number one.