36 - Babies

Atlas.

Lord forgive me. It was fucking positive.

Just start digging your grave already Atlas.

I blinked, taking another look at the test in Sam's hands. This couldn't be fucking possible. I ran my hands over my face, shaking my head.

''Fuck'' was the only thing I was able to say.

Sam just stood there like a stick in the mood, drying her tears with her sleeve as she fumbled a bit with the test.

''Atlas.. I don't know what to do'' she mumbled, not even daring to look into my eyes. You're fucking kidding me. The fact I had no one else to blame other than myself and Samantha.

Fuck's sake, you're so goddamn stupid Atlas.

''We've always used protection. This isn't possible'' I waved with my hands between us and then pointed at the test in her hands.

''You know that condoms aren't always safe either'' she responded, which sparked more rage inside me.

''Weren't you on birth control?!'' I asked hysterically. None of this made sense and this shit was just too much for my brain to handle.

''I wanted to start a family! Maybe not now but if it's what god had planned for me then I'll gladly live with it!''

I shook my head. Unbelievable. I don't know what she wanted me to say to that. She knew in what business she was working but no, that didn't stop her from taking precautions.

''I gave you everything Atlas and still, you go back to that bitch who dumped your ass 7 years ago'' now she suddenly sounded angry. I walked towards her as I looked down at her small figure.

''You made yourself believe we had a so called relationship going on, when you knew damn well it was just meaningless sex to me, Samantha. The fact you want to start a family in a business which you're in,'' I sighed irritated.

''It was only sex. I never wanted to raise a family with you and you knew that'' I said, making it clear once and for all. It sounded harsh but she knew what she was getting herself into in the first place. Tears welled up in her eyes as she suddenly lunged at me.

Before she was able to punch me, I wrapped my hand around her wrist, twisting it behind her back. She whimpered and tried to writhe away but I held it positioned in a painful way.

''She'll never give you an heir. This baby is what secures your faith.'' It almost made me chuckle. She knew nothing about what's planned for me.

I decide what my faith will be.

''My faith is in MY fucking hands, Samantha. Be careful to whom you're speaking to'' I shoved her off of me and then pushed the test back into her bag.

I needed a fucking drink. And someone to talk to about this. After that, I'll make my decision.

I exhaled, rubbing the back of my neck. There were still enough possibilities.

''Now, get the fuck out of my apartment'' I said, irritated. She glared at me but luckily threw her bag over her shoulder as she left my apartment with a loud ass close from the door.

---------------------

''No fucking way, bro'' Nic was laughing so hard, soda got snorted out of his nose as he reached for a napkin which I threw over my shoulder.

Of course the fucker is going to laugh. Guess this isn't the first stupid decision I made today.

Nic walked past me, grabbing a napkin as he dried his nose and then dumped his ass back onto my couch.