It was 11 pm and Katelyn was in the kitchen. I started to go up to her but the door opened and there she was.

The entire team that we played against had came to the party.

"HEY GUYS!" Katelyn yelled inviting them in.

"You played well Gray!" A teammate said high-fiving Katelyn.

Katelyn came back to the kitchen and we locked eyes as I got closer to her.

"Hey." I said.

"Heyyyyy Shumate." She replied slurring her words.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"Umm an entire vodka beer bottle... and possibly 7...8...9... 10 shots!" She said as she kept slurring her words and laughing.

She nearly fell off the counter as I held onto her.

"Woah Shumate don't be getting flirty with me." She said as she grasped onto my arms keeping her up.

All I could do was laugh a little.

"Woah! Gray Your wasted!" Someone said and it was her. The girl on the field.

I clenched my jaw of the sight of her as she got closer.

Katelyn stood up and got out of my grasp as she went in the living room dancing with Lola once more.

"So what? Did you fuck her?" The girl asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?! No! Unlike you I would ask for consent!" I said and she clearly got mad.

"She clearly can do way better then be with you. All you would do is break her like Ashley did." She said coldly and walking away.

"Ashley? Is that her ex? Dammit you gotta talk to me Katelyn." I whispered.

Katelyn's pov
As usual Logan dancing and flirting with college girls while I danced my ass off with Lola.

Soon enough me and Logan met and we danced together before parting separate ways.

The team that we played against actually came. I didn't want to be a party pooper and not invite them so I did.

I was living the party and forgetting everything that happened and partying.

Soon someone grabbed my hand firmly. They pulled me out of the living room into the hall.

I saw him and it was Jaden. Him.

"Fuck off Jaden." I said walking away but he jerked my hand back.

He slammed me against the wall which made a ache in my scar.

"Jaden get off!" I yelled but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Fuck you!" He yelled in my face.

He finally forcefully pulled me upstairs as me and Anna's eyes locked together.

She seemed upset but looked away.

After rape—

"Fucking slut." He yelled has he put his back on and went out the door slamming the door behind him.

I just laid there crying my eyes out.

"Fuck my life..." I said crying into a pillow near me.

Soon Lola came running in.

"Omg... Katelyn..." she said rushing over to me and hugging me.

"Did he??" She asked and I nodded my head.

Anna's POV
I went to check on Katelyn cause she was in the room. The door was unlocking and Jaden stood there staring at me.

"The fuck you looking at?!" He yelled as he went downstairs.

I don't know what I felt... did Katelyn just hook up with Jaden?

I went to the bathroom and stood there for a minute.

"Could she be a player? No that's not what Bella said. Fuck!" I yelled as I knew my emotions were getting to me.

I got out and walked downstairs to see Bella and the team inviting me over to take shots.

I took a bunch of shots as the only few people were not drunk was a 2 juniors and a senior. So they would take people home.

A/N

Rapist can literally fuck themselves 🖕