" Hey Angel " I walked towards her while my heels sound echoed throughout the room.

" Where are you going? " She questioned me with a frown as soon as she saw my dress.

" I am going to a meeting; I will come as soon as possible and follow the rules, this time we will go to Disney land. " I said her for which she cheered and kissed my cheeks.

" Thank you, Ari " she said while running towards the kitchen probably to gossip this matter with her caretaker.

" Careful " I yelled out while shaking my head with a sigh. Yesterday also she ran like this and bruised her knees.

I walked out of the castle and stepped into my car while my driver opened my car door as soon as he saw me. He nodded me and I also did the same while entering in the car. He closed the door softly. And within seconds we started our journey towards the Ball. It is currently 8:00 PM but ball starts from 7:00PM, it doesn't matter if I am late as no one is waiting for my appearance.

As I was watching the scenery from my window, I saw the beautiful mansion which is crowded with the creatures and vehicles. My driver opened the door, and I walked out planning to give the people my grand entry.

The ghost Pov: -

Hey, did you forgot me, I am the ghost I think I have already met you and yeah, I don't know how I can talk with you from the story while no character talks with me or hear me except the man who was in the portrait. He can only hear me though. But you my friend listening all my ranting. You are my true friend.

Oh yeah, I didn't say you my name right, so yeah, my name is......my name is....... (*Dramatic gasp*)

Hey friend I forgot my name please help me to find my name. But do you know last time I followed the demon army who were so buff. But you know I helped them so much. One cook said that he cooked the meals very much, so with a great difficulty I completed the chicken and left them the bones. I thought demon's cook was so intelligent, but he doesn't even know that demons like bones rather than the meat.

But the demons got my back I gave them all the bones while I ate all the meat. You should have seen their expression they were awestruck by the sight of the plates which is filled with bones which I've left. I got happy tears seeing them like that. But I don't know why they scolded the cook and stormed off the place. And I don't want to make the cook sadder, so I have eaten all the deserts.

He was so happy that his hard work paid off he jumped while running out of the tent. I was so proud of myself that I made them happy. I was near the tent waiting for the cook, but he didn't come yet. So, I started to search for him and somehow ask him to cook for me.

And while searching for cook I saw a mansion which was guarded heavily with the best security. And the mansion was glowing under the moon light, the mansion was decorated beautifully by the flowers and lights. It was crowded though. My curiosity got the best of me, and I walked past the soldiers. Hehe they are too dumb didn't even stop me. Oh, sorry they couldn't see me as I am a ghost. I am becoming a dumb because of the stress.

I huffed dramatically and went inside the mansion. The door was so big but not as big as the creepy castle. But it was decorated beautifully I will give it 10 points. As soon as I opened the door I was welcomed with a soft melody. The couples were dancing on the right side, while some grandfathers were sitting on the stage which is set in the middle.

And as I turned to my right side.

I ran towards it going from the middle of people's body. I took the plate and filled my plate and sat on the chair while eating nicely. But only drops of curry which are traitors fallen on my white dress. I didn't care about that because I am busy. I removed the strands of hair from my face and started to eat.

I was startled as the door opened, I sensed a dark and treacherous aura coming from the particular women who walked elegantly towards the center. Some bowed to her while some whimpered because of the aura she is emitting.

I didn't see her face, but she is having a great body. Friend I am not a pervert I am just saying the fact okay. She is wearing a red gown which hugged her showing her perfect skin. Her cleavage and left leg were on the display. She wore a diamond necklace with a pairing earing. She is having so many rings on her hand. I don't know why I found her palm sexy.

Hehe. Friend don't think I am male I am a pure female.

She walked straightly towards the grandfathers who were sitting on the chairs which is on the stage. I noticed so many people were avoiding the hulky grandfathers. But this girl got some guts. As soon as the grandfathers saw who was coming on their way, they raised an eyebrow at first but plastered a smile on their faces while standing up.

She was talking with them for a while, while some stared at her in envy while some stared at her like they are hungry. Friend they are so dumb they couldn't eat her because she is not a food, but they can eat with me I have good manners I will share my food.

Say them to come here I will share my meat, deserts, cake, drink-- I stopped myself as I noticed the girl turning towards me.

And as the girl who was talking with the grandfathers turned my jaw dropped. Friend she was the one wh----

 Friend she was the one wh----