Side Story 5: Intense Feelings

SETTING: 20 years later in Old Sybill Mansion at L City. Malia and Kami occupied the Portabello Residence at L City. The other Sybill and Portabello were at M Capital since General Vicente became the Governor General.

"AMELIE THERESE! At saan ka na naman ba pupunta, aber?" Yumi asked her daughter na kuntodo porma na naman. Pinamewangan niya pa ito pero nagpatuloy lang sa pagtingin niya ng salamin ang dalaga.

"May kikitain lamang po ako, Mama. Babalik din po agad ako."

"Sino, Ate, yung bagong saltang doktor mula sa C City?" Uno asked teasingly at his sister. He and Dos were busy making spring rolls na lulutuin ng ama nila para mamaya.

"O baka naman yung dati na niyang kinikita? Yung chief ng Law Enforcement Office." Dagdag naman ni Dos.

"Shut up, you two dolts."

Yumi raised an eyebrow at her.

Under the scrutinizing look of her mother, Amie suddenly felt conscientious kahit sa palagay niya ay wala naman siyang ginagawang masama. She scratched the tip of her nose which her mannerism when she felt guilty.

"Are you collecting boys again?" Mateo intervened the conversation as he stood beside his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist. He even gave her a peck on her forehead.

Amie sighed upon seeing the gesture of her father to her mother. Truly envious!

But then she remembered what her father said.

"Papa! What do you mean by that?" Kunot noo niyang tanong dito.

"Binibini, wag mong akalaing hindi nakakarating sa amin ang mga rendevouz mo. We have ways to know everything in this city. Most especially, your dating activities. Pang-ilan mo na ba yung baguhang doktor na iyon?" Sunod sunod na sabi ni Mateo sa anak.

"Papa! Pinapasundan niyo na naman po ba ako? Atsaka wala naman pong masama sa pakikipagkita sa kanila, di ba? Yes, they like me. But utmost, I am meeting them so I can know them better."

"You are dating them at once. Alam mo ba kung anong bansag nila sayo sa school?" Dos asked.

"The Lad Huntress... Way to go, Ate." Sabi naman ni Uno.

Amie felt her angry veins popping because of her two idiot brothers.

"Yah! You are one to talk, Miguelito. I am just dating those lads. What about you? Baka magulat na lang kami at naanakan mo na ang buong L City."

"Those are just rumors! I am still good as new." Napatayo pa si Uno upang depensahan ang sarili niya.

"Good as new? Idiot! Your words will end you in marriage if you don't think before you speak." Kinutusan pa ni Yumi ang anak.

Well, it was really just rumors that he would go to bed to every ladies out there. Their family knew that, of course. Lalo na si Amie. Because this idiot brother of hers was actually too gullible.

Naturally, aside from their famous parents, the three of them were blessed with looks and talents so many youths would try to woo them.

That was actually the case for her.

But to this idiot Uno/Miguelito, every girl na magppropose sa kanya ay tatanggapin niya. Kaya naman ang mga babae ngayon sa school nila ay nakapila na para maging girlfriend niya sa susunod. However, recently, one of his ex-girlfriend started a rumor that they got on bed together and did that thing.

So hindi nagpatalo ang iba pa niyang mga naging ex. They all in the end claimed that he went to bed with them too and asking him to take a responsibility to them.