50: Flower Viewing Party 2 🎉

(A/N: Since this is the 50th chapter of book 2, let's meet in twitter and let me know who are your fave couples in AQR series and why. Use #AQR3. Ifollow niyo na din po ako. @winterslyra username ko. 🤣 Bagong gawa ko pa lamang ng twitter so tumataginting na 0 ang aking followers. Follow back ko din kayo hahahaha... 😅)

There were snacks prepared for the guests inside the hall. It was said that the blooming of the flowers would be happening a little bit later kaya naman hinandaan muna sila ng mamimirienda ng mga tauhan nila Agatha.

At the moment, tanging si Doña Agnes pa lamang ang nasa garden niya at ilan sa mga tauhan niya at naghahanda para mamaya.

Meanwhile, Yumi and Victoria were stuck with Agatha and Helena.

While Malia was being monopolized by Amara.

These ladies were obviously trying to step on their coattails and borrow some fame from them.

Mula noong pagpasok nila sa hall na iyon ay pinagtitinginan at pinag-uusapan na ng mga kadalagahang naroroon sila Yumi, Victoria at Malia.

Not even the presence of Sancho and Nero could overcome the fame of the trio at the moment. Most especially of Yumi na matunog ngayon ang pangalan dahil sa nalalapit nilang kasal ni Mateo.

And this was the reason kung bakit kahit hindi gusto nila Agatha at Helena ang dalawa ay patuloy pa rin sila sa pagdikit sa kanila ngayong araw na ito.

As for Amara and Malia...

"You should stay away from them while you can, Malia. Though they have great talents and reputations, they are still surrounded by dangers. Lalong lalo na yung Yumi na iyon." Babala ni Amara sa dalaga habang nakatayo sila sa may bintana ng hall.

Natawa lang naman si Malia. "I know what you mean. Thanks for the warning though. But you know, I've known Yumi for a while now. Believe me, I know exactly how dangerous her life is. I am closer to her even before her own sister truly accepted her.

"In fact, that's one thing na hindi ko maintindihan sa mga taong galit na galit sa kanya. Yumi is actually very warmhearted. She might not be that modest but her heart will always be in the right place. Plus, she is very talented. An overachiever pa nga eh."

"I think that's why some people do not like her because she is talented and an overachiever. You can call that as envy."

"Don't you like her too?"

"I don't like her... and I don't hate her too."

Napailing lang si Malia.

"You should get to know her first before you decide whether to hate her or not." Then Malia suddenly remembered something. "Oh by the way, I am not sure if you still remember this one time na bumisita kami sa B City tapos may nabaril na lalaki at dinala sa mansion niyo para gamutin nila Mama at Kuya Mikael..."

Amara was in thoughts for a moment then she nodded. "Yes, I think I can recall that."

"The lady who helped me give the first aid to that man was Yumi. See? She and I are meant to be friends."

Napataas ang kilay ni Amara when she heard that. Well... That certainly wasn't in the reports she had received about Mayumi.

"Really?"

"Yes! Yumi helped me in a lot of ways, Amara. You know about my lack of confidence before. You hated that about me, I know. But Yumi helped me lift my self-confidence. She even jumped in front of a running horse carriage just to save me and ended up in the hospital instead of me.

"I owe Yumi a lot and I really hope you two can make amends and get to know each other. After all, mahirap para sa akin kung hindi kayo magkakasundo."