112: Parachute 1

Unfortunately, it was too late for Don Enrico's people to investigate and report back the matter immediately.

By the time, his people was back in the war zone, Yumi, Kami and Asahi had already spread the gas all over the capital.

How could they even possibly outrun the aircraft of Kami? He worked hard for more than a year just to make this thing.

When Don Enrico and his men heard the loud weird noise outside, they quickly came out to see what it was.

And they were surprised na gaya ng unang balita sa kanila na hindi nila agad pinaniwalaan, there was actually a huge flying object above them.

"Don Enrico, long time no see. Have you all miss me?"

That was Yumi's voice which they heard loud and clear.

"Mayumi!" Don Enrico called out. His face was red due to frustration and anxiousness. What the heck is this thing now?!

However, dahil na rin sa malakas na tunog ng aircraft and the fact that his distance was quite far from where Yumi was, she could only see his mouth moving.

"Aiyaaaa... Don't bother tell me anything now. I cannot hear you. Say, Don Enrico? How about you pull out your people now and just end this war early, eh? Can't you see how Godlike I am right now? Have you seen anyone fly like what we are doing right now?"

Kami had once again rolled his eyes. Now, she was using words such as Godlike. How could she possibly become near that word.

Aiyaaa... This vain little devil was really pretentious.

But then again, sinaloob na lamang niya ang kanyang iniisip.

They were flying right now. If she so much gave him a punch, they might end up crashing this aircraft.

"Anyway, I have already purged half of your puppets. I will do the remaining now. You still have time to think before my father's side reached your armies. If you give up now, I might end up giving you a less painful punishment then."

Hindi na hinintay pa ni Yumi na may masabi si Don Enrico. Anyway, hindi rin naman niya maririnig ito. They flew away and continued bringing back human-ness to more puppets then.

***

It just took three to four hours for Yumi and Kami to fly around and completely turned every puppets there back to human.

By this time, the Generals' side had already been rested enough.

So when Yumi told them that they had already purged the city from puppets, they began to attack the main city.

Of course, they met by the armies of Don Enrico.

Since their side had been fighting with days by now, they were thinking that they had an advantage over the other side.

But they were definitely underestimating the Generals and their men.

They might be tired but they still had enough energy to defeat them.

***

After they completely purged the effect of Puppet Pills from the system of those victims of Don Enrico and his men, the aircraft was roaming around the sky to oversee the war below them at the same time, distributed the revitalizing medicine to everyone not just from the ex-puppets.

Amelia and her helpers had arrived as soon as the Generals' side attacked the main city.

They stayed at the retreat area and there, they made the ex-puppets take the Revitalizing Pill.