Epilogue 1

One year later...

"Kuya, did you know the new nanny of your kids quit today?" Malia told Mateo as she sat on the chair in front of his office table.

"Again?" Kunot noong tanong ni Mateo sa kapatid.

Pang-ilan na ba ito ngayong buwan? He couldn't help massaging his glabella because of this mess.

He only hired nannies to take care of his three children every morning kung kelan siya kelangan sa office. During afternoon, bumabalik naman agad siya sa mansion nila upang siya naman ang mag-alaga sa mga ito.

He didn't understand though why these nannies couldn't last long. It wasn't like Yumi and he birthed little demons, right?

"You should have stayed with them then."

"I can't. Amara, Victoria and I have plans today. Though Xun Bao and Xun Xue stay with them as always. But you know, Kuya, sa kakabantay ng mga anak mo, feeling ko nagkakadevelopan na ang dalawang iyon." Malia stood up. "Anyway, I have to go now. I only drop by to tell you that."

"How's Kami?" Mateo asked her when she was about on the doorway.

Natigilan sandali si Malia before she answered him.

"He is... just like before... in coma." Then she sighed. "Anyway, Kuya Mikael is checking his condition daily. He is able to treat his broken bones and his burned skins are already getting better too. Kuya is really a great doctor, you know. Maybe you should have her take a look at... her once again."

"Maybe. But not soon."

Malia could only sigh at her older brother's stubborness. But then again, Yumi's mother was always checking her condition too. If Mikael was a great doctor, Amelia was the divine one. She would not question the skill of that woman at all. She was a legacy after all.

"Ikaw ang bahala. Mauuna na ako sayo, Kuya."

Mateo just nodded at Malia.

Then he rushed the paperworks he was doing that day.

When lunch time came, he quickly left his office at agad na umuwi sa kanilang mansion.

He was met there by Xun Bao and Xun Xue na hindi alam kung paanong patatahanin ang kambal.

"Oh, give me those kids. Patatahanin lang ninyo ang dalawa ay hindi niyo pa magawa?"

The two could only give him the two baby boys.

Agad namang tumahan ang mga ito nang kargahin niya ang dalawa.

"See? How hard to make these babies silent, eh?"

Xun Bao and Xun Xue could only bitterly looked away at Mateo.

Well, the latter had no idea what his children were capable of. Obviously, he only saw the good side of them but their little demons' sides...

"Papa!" Amie came out from her room and rushed towards Mateo.

"Sweet, how is your day?"

Since the father and his children were already occupied with each other in their own world, Xun Bao and Xun Xue had left them quietly too.

"The children are little demons. The mother is a big bully and the father... Don't you think he has multiple personalities? He changes so much when facing different people." Xun Bao couldn't help telling Xun Xue as they were leaving the Governor General's mansion. "Anyway, it is no wonder their kids end up like that."

"Careful with your words. Mamaya ay mabigla ka na lang at nasa harapan mo na si Boss."

"If that will really happen, baka matuwa pa ako."