3: Half a Year Later 3

(A/N: Please do not proceed if you haven't read BOOK 1 yet.)

It had been secretly decided na babalik na sila sa L City. The date was still unknown but Yumi began to do some things to prepare for it.

That day, Yumi came to Asahi's boutique since her brother would be making new set of dresses for her and needed her new measurements.

"Are you sure you want to go back now? Wala namang nagmamadali sayo. We can stay here for as long as you can." Asahi concerningly told her as he was taking her measurements.

Napangiti si Yumi sa binata.

"Walang nagmamadali? Why do I feel otherwise?"

Asahi looked at her. "Ignore them. You can decide for this and we will follow whatever you want."

"It's okay, Kuya. Half a year is already enough. Baka multuhin na ako ni Lolo dahil sa dami na ng mga taong naghihintay para sa desisyon kong magbalik sa L City. Besides, ang dami ko na ding naiwan na gawain doon. My teahouse is one thing plus my studying."

Asahi sighed. "Well, if you really have decided about it, then fine. Susuportahan ka na lang namin."

"Thank you, Kuya."

Sakto namang kakatapos lang nila nang mapatingin sa labas ng boutique si Yumi at nakita niya mula doon si Victoria.

She was being surrounded by Mia and her cronies.

Yumi's mouth twitched.

Ah, these people...

Since they could no longer touch her, they opted for the next weak person.

But then again, kelan pa naging weak si Victoria?

Yumi decided to watch a good show and followed them inconspicuously.

***

Ugh! This was really irritating.

These people were really testing Victoria's patience.

She just came from school at papauwi na sana para sa tanghalian nang bigla siyang palibutan ng mga babaeng ito.

Syempre, sa pangunguna ito ni Mia.

She knew Yumi and this lady had histories before.

They used to bully her too.

And they even attempted to do it again when they heard the lady came back from L City.

Victoria was with Yumi back then. They were walking around the market since Amelia wanted her to get familiar around the place.

Anyway, she stood aside back then because she knew Yumi would be able to handle herself really well.

She meant, this was the girl who forced fed her a pill which contained a flesh eating disease. The same one who blackmailed her and killed her other side of family.

Victoria hated her.

But if Yumi would be easily get defeated by these bullies, then she would be really disappointed by her.

Fortunately, Yumi wasn't someone who could easily be bullied by these girls.

She directly confronted Mia, their boss, at sinindak silang lubusan.

Now they wouldn't go after her anymore.

Pero sa kamalas malasan nga naman ni Victoria, they might have stopped coming after Yumi but they ended ganging up on her.

Just now, they pulled her towards a small alley at doon siya inumpisahang pagtulungan.

She was pushed on the wall and hit her back which caused her to groan in pain.