77: Fall-Out

The alliance members all thought na dahil sa nangyari noong huling meeting nila ay nagkaroon na ng fall-out sila Don Enrico at Yumi.

Naturally, if that was the case, the Deputy General would also have a fall-out with the Don, given how much Mateo worshipped his wife. That would be a big impact to them if ever.

But then, they had no way to confirm that speculation of theirs. Since that last meeting, hindi pa ulit sila ipinatatawag muli ng don.

Yumi, on the other hand, busied herself with her daily tasks. Madami din naman siyang gawain kaya pabor din sa kanya kahit papaano na walang alliance meeting nitong mga nakaraang araw.

However, it didn't mean she wasn't paying attention to the Don's business.

You could say that they might not really have a fall-out yet but that trust she had for the don had somehow earned a crack because of what happened these past few months.

The Don had really changed she realized.

It wasn't just his temperament but also his mind. In a short span of time, he became a different person.

Yumi was actually very curious of what had happened to the Don. Unexpectedly, she would receive the answer one of these days.

It was when Don Enrico suddenly came to visit the Deputy General mansion.

She was having a meeting with Rui and Kami at that moment when she received the news na nasa labas ang Don at nais siyang makita nito.

"What does he need from you now?" Kunot noong tanong ni Kami.

He didn't have a good impression to the don ever since and when his changes occurred, he quickly advised Yumi to cut off any ties he had from the man. Lalo pa nga at nalaman pa niya ang mga nais na ipagawa nito kay Yumi. He didn't like thet Yumi was still involved with him at all.

"Chill, Kami. Maybe he will apologize."

"So? Don't tell me you will give him another chance? That person even beats up his own wife."

"Oh well, I am quite stronger than his wife. And he knows it. Kalma, Kami. I am also curious about his purpose."

Napailing na lang si Kami while Rui remained quiet on his seat.

Anyway, since Yumi's mind was already set, wala na din namang magagawa si Kami.

She came out of the garden and met the don. He was as usual with his main guard who was standing behind him.

"Yumi..." The don greeted her awkwardly.

"Don Enrico..." She greeted back without giving away any emotion at all. Well, she wanted to test him right now.

If it was other people, she wouldn't care that much and definitely wouldn't give any second chances at all.

But the don was somehow considered as her friend for years now. And he never treated her bad before these at all so she was okay giving him chances several times.

But of course, she would eventually stop doing so if he continued being a jerk.

"Let's go inside." Aya niya dito.

"No, actually... Why don't we just walk together around your garden?"

Yumi thought for a moment.

"Alright. I actually never have visitors before who would like to see my garden."

The don smiled and offered his arms to her.

Agad namang ikinawit ni Yumi ang braso niya sa braso ng lalaki then they began to walk around her garden.